• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He said he's done updated with conversation

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
I'm really hurt right now. My bf was supposed to meet up with me the other night. He never messaged me and never showed up, I texted him and he didn't answer. I figured he fell asleep. Not a big deal. But the next day he didn't answer me. He didn't text me at all. It was unlike him. I texted him in the morning "good morning" bc we usually talk every morning. I texted him after his work hours "hey babe what's up" I texted him before he normally goes to bed telling him I was getting worried and then one more time saying that I hope he would text me. Today I didn't text him at all until 2 hours ago and I said hello? He said "what do you fucking want from me" and then he called me yelling at me, he says he is done with this relationship.

"That convo has driven me to the point where I can't take this. I'm done......... I'm tapped out of energy to waste on the constant fighting/nagging that goes on between us. So good work."

Those were his exact words. And I replied saying "that convo? Because I don't want to talk to you when you're mad? If I don't text you I'm "off my game" if I do text you I'm "nagging". It was really weird that you said you would meet me and then I didn't hear from you after that if you respected me you could have texted me on your way home and let me know you were going to bed. And I don't know what fighting you're talking about. I don't fight with you I sit here an let you yell at me and call me names and I don't even get mad. I'm truly sorry for being annoying."

And then I said that I sat around waiting for him. I have done so much for him to make sure he wasn't ever in a bad mood. So I told him I think I said everything I needed to say him and I'm done now. And his response was "I didn't mean to fall asleep and ok". I told him I get that. I didn't even get mad. He just said ok. That was the end of it.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kattcooper
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Clearly he is immature and you can do a lot better! :)
Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:46 PM

wow! what a complete ass. How long were you dating for? :( Im sorry mama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:46 PM
I think you texted him too much
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:46 PM
You didn't get the hint???????
MayBeeIAm
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Yelling at you? Thats the first sign of an abuser consider yourself lucky.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Five months

Quoting Click_Queen:

wow! what a complete ass. How long were you dating for? :( Im sorry mama.

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Move on! don't go back to that, he is not worth your time. I am sorry he treated he so bad:(

MommySwiggles
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Move on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM
You're probably right. But I was honestly worried. And on another note he forgets to answer sometimes.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you texted him too much

sam12796
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:50 PM

He was ignoring you most likely getting ready to break up with you. My guess is he already has his eyes on someone else or is already seeing that someone. I am sorry he was such an asshole to you. Yes it happened to me before so that is why I have this opinion. You can do better. Sorry you got your heart stomped on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)