Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate rude realtors...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:57 PM
  • 1 Replies

The people who ar buying our home think they can just show up in five minutes of a phone call and see the house. I had my realtor tell them they have to give us some time. I was at work and the buyers realtor kept texting me asking to see the house for a second time. I text him I was at work and off the next day. He decides to call my realtor to complain.

Our realtor only said that anyone needs time and they need to give us some time too.

First of all the buyers realtor started calling at 6:45 am and asking to see the house at 7am. I replied that I was leaving for work and no one would be here. We do not have a lock box on our home because we do not trust people walking through our home while we aren't home.

Still no one but this particular realtor called earlier than 9 am. 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:00 PM
I would be pissed. We rented a house and they were trying to sell it. My dad told them that we have dogs and if they wanted to see the house he has to be home for it. They showed up two days after we moved in and didn't bother calling us. I felt bad for the people I let them in. I would have been pissed if they came while I was still asleep. I came down the stairs as they were walking in my door.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)