Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The funk!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
I'm going through a funk right now. My life just doesn't seem fulfilling. Everyone in my life seems to have amazing lives. My brother is on his honeymoon in panama beach city florida for 10 days, my sister just got a part time job working at a beauty supply store and has a new boyfriend, my mom is remodeling her house and taking my nieces back to school shopping and my dh even seems to have a life. He works 6 to 10 hours a day, mondays he takes our 7 year old to karate, tuesdays he takes our 6 year old to piano lessons, wednesdays he throws horseshoes and thrusday he watches his show on tv before bed. Now that my mom got him sega games that's all he does in his free time is play that.

Me I stay home with our 3 boys all day with no car. I cook, clean, do laundry, pay bills, coupon and tend to our children. When dh is home and not busy I run my errands like to the bank, grocery store, post office ect. I am not involved in any activities. Heck I'm lucky if can take a shower without anyone bargining in. I feel like something is missing. I'd like to be able to take a shower and not have the house come tumbling down, I'd like to be able sleep in and not have to listen to the kids screaming, and for once I'd like the house to be clean because my kids picked up after themselves. I'd like to have time to read my books, take a vacation once in a while or someone tend to my needs once and awhile.

Tell me I'm not alone. I'd love to know I'm not the only one feeling this way and that it's normal.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)