Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have any real ghost stories to share?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Share away!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

o0o do i lol 

my house growing up was built on a chunk of land where the battle of brandywine took place, as well as many other historic events. there was a headstone in my back yard so idk if it was burial place or just where a few soliders died. But one night when i was 7 or 8..i woke up to see the ghost of a small soldier boy standing in my door way. at first i freaked and hid under the covers but then i peaked out. he smiled and waved and was gone. we also had some old indian tribal like stones found in my backyard so theres a lot of history there. thats just one of several stories i have lol

JCKitten87
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Bump cuz I want to read some too
macysmom
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:26 PM
cakbr
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:34 PM

My grandmother collected porcelain dolls. She always had them on a stand in her dining room a few feet away from the table. Every morning she would wake up and the porcelain dolls would be face down on the table. No one lived in the house with her.   Also, in her house, in the upstairs hallway on the wall, she had 3 pictures hanging, side by side. The middle one would always sway back and forth, never touching the other two. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)