Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies- do you ever double take when you see a pretty girl with toned legs- no cellulite

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
I know I do - I'm like darn she has good looking legs- hardly if any cellulite - I wish that you could be me lol!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Nope, not legs. But I think that when I see a mom with a few kids and no stretchmarks!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:27 AM

I appreciate a great body, male or female.  There was a chick yesterday that had a good body and also trendy hair that I did a double-take for.  Of course I was crossing the road to the gym! 

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:36 AM
No, But I don't have cellulite. I do envy girls with flat tummies. I never had one. :(
harpsichord
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:37 AM
2 moms liked this
Sigh, I second every word of this

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

No, But I don't have cellulite. I do envy girls with flat tummies. I never had one. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LisaSmock
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:39 AM
1 mom liked this

or a mom with a little little like newborn baby and she has no tummy  WTF  why was that not me

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Nope, not legs. But I think that when I see a mom with a few kids and no stretchmarks!

rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Aaaah the flat tummy. It's the unicorn of female features.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

grambo91
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Yeah I had a killer body befor baby. So when I see nice legs I'm like hey pretty mama lol
GamerM0M
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:40 AM

I gained almost 50lbs with my son, I do a double take for any woman in jeans below a size 14. LOL

liels898
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Nah, not cellulite wise, I don't have that. But I do double takes for ladies and guys that look good haha. I have had arm envy before, not gonna lie. My arms are in better shape now but I used to wish I could get more definition. 

Leobaby2007
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Yes! I admire those kinds of legs! Wish I had 'em myself!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)