Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WARNING: If you have your tubes tied AND burnt...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 21 Replies

It is completley possible to still get pregnant.

That is the words of wisdom of the day.  Ex was suppose to take DD for visitation, and called 5 minutes before saying that he couldn't because his new girlfriend was in the hospital, possibly having a miscarriage. 

She is 2 weeks pregnant, and having a miscarriage...Except her tubes are tied and burnt. And it just happens to be the same time her period is due. And they sent her home and told her to take midol...But shes pregnant. She believes shes having a miscarriage due to vaginal bleeding.Shes taking prenatal vitamins and all.  I asked her how she was pregnant, if she not only had her tubes tied...but also burnt....and she informs me if you have sex enough, it can "ware it out" and you can still get pregnant...Uhm...You've been fucking my husband for a month, if that...He has a low sperm count to begin with. Your ass ain't knocked up lmao.

You have your period. Congratulations!  But she was being completly honest and serious...and he believes her.  He even believes shes only 2 weeks pregnant, and they've known for a week already.  

Needless to say, shes clueless. And pyschotic. She lost custody of her kids, and unfortunatly due to stupid judges my daughter is forced to spend 8 hours a week with her. 

Just a warning tho, if you got your tubes tied....lots of sex will "ware it out" and you will end up preggo :)

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alyssa2013
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Lol

shivasgirl
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:35 PM

lmao at her, BUT...my next door neighbor's hubby has a vasectomy after their first child because he got his son and only wanted one...three years later she was pregnant...DNA test proved the next boy was his and she got her tubes tied...three years later she was pregnant again..had a daughter and never got pregnant again

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:35 PM
I don't think sex wares it out (whatever that means) but it is entirely possible to get pregnant after a tubal. Over time the body tries to heal itself.
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:37 PM

It's very possible to get pregnant with your tubes tied and burned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SRUsarahSC
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:38 PM

shit woman I am comtemplating a tubal and this scared the crap out of me for a minute!

copperked
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Tubal ligation is actually only approximately 99% effective because the human body can choose to "heal" itself and it is also possible to grow new tubes. I've been researching the procedures, thinking about having one done and so far every procedure has the same disclosure. It has nothing to do with having so much sex that you "ware it out" though.
ArisMom208
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Quoting Elyce225:

It's very possible to get pregnant with your tubes tied and burned.

Its possible, but what are the chances? And her entire story is over done. And she meant that if she had sex enough her tubes would just become, untied and unburnt lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Well damn. We've been testing the limits of my tubal maybe we should slow down....
Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Well if she shouldn't belong to Mensa... *end sarcasm*

That being said, it is actually entirely possible to get pregnant after a tubal.

Shadow_Walker
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Truth, but unless there's a magical new test IDK about yet.. she wouldn't find out at 7 days pregnant that there was a bun in the oven

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think sex wares it out (whatever that means) but it is entirely possible to get pregnant after a tubal. Over time the body tries to heal itself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)