Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok, I get it, my sisters are PERFECT and can do NO WRONG.(language)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I give the fuck up. I just give. the. fuck. up.

No matter what I do my sisters are always better than I am. My mom seems to be in this delision where I'm the fucked up one.

Then we have my dad's side, where I'm good enough to fit the fuck in either.

I'm a sahm, looking for part time work, busting my fucking ass to please everyone. god forbid any of my family feel excluded, feel jealous, feel ANYTHING BUT HAPPY.

My sister(L) is pregnant with her 1st so obviously everything has been about her-what the fuck ever i get it. That's fine. But NO I didn't save the high chair DS grew out of 2 yrs ago, no, I didn't save all of his baby clothes, no I didn't save the bouncer that he outgrew 2 1/2 yrs ago. fucking no, we don't have the room to save everything.. so my Mom's all pissy over that.

DH is working over time every weekend in august, I get that L's baby shower is on a weekend sorry but NO i can't 100% guarantee that we will be there! You gave us short fucking notice! he already told his boss he would be into work the same day of her shower, my bad! I can't read minds! On that same day, I have an 2 interviews, NO i can't just fucking cancel or reschedule-how does that make ME LOOK?! Do you people not get that we have bills? That the extra money I could bring in would make it just that much easier on us? My fucking bad. It's somehow my job to ask her when she's planning her THIRD baby shower? Maybe I should have been invited to the 1st two, BEFORE I started applying for part time jobs!

The sister(J) calls.. boo fucking hoo, I didn't answer at 8am, mid way though my son's VPK walk through. I'm SO SORRY that the world didn't stop for you. What happens? she calls mom at 8:30ish "K(me-the OP) didn't answer and won't call me back!".. So my mom calls to tell me to call my sister back. I get out at 9:30 to 2 pissed off voice mails.. really? So I call back and no fucking answer. I call my mom and let her know what's up and I get the "well you just gotta put the effort in to keep in touch".. REALLY? I called every other weekend and NEVER got a call back or an answer, not even a fucking text, don't tell me to try harder! Tell my sisters to get their heads out of their asses(as they both pull this bullshit).

J and L are both jealous because I'm the baby of the family, what the fuck? do you two no see how much god forsaken attention you both get? J loses her job and mom's budgeting to pay J's bills. Shitcast(comcast) billed us TWICE leaving us short on rent and we don't get anything to help. Yet they want to be jealous over me? L moves out of the house at 19 and get's a fucking car(used but whatever).. I got a hug. J has a baby at 17 and gets a shit tone of gifts and money, I get pregnant at 18(month before I turned 19) and my sisters think It was for attention.. no you fucking dim witted morons! I got pregnant because DH and I wanted a BABY. If I wanted attention I'd cry to mom for help every damn time I scraped my knee like the two of you do!

My dad's side -Has a huge ass party for 4th of july, my dad tells me they wanted me there, for my uncles b-day as well.. we get there and everyone says "O hey K.. I didn't know you were invited!" or "no one said you'd be here!"... Thanks dad.. I get that you wanted me there for your own reasons, I'm your DD.. but really? don't lie to get me to visit. I would have come down to see you the following day. I thought my uncle and cousins were over the fight we had 7 YEARS ago.. but apparently not. (the fight was over racism-they don't get why I DON'T dislike blacks/mexicans/asians etc).

I want to live on a god damn island. I'm done. so fucking done. I feel more at home with my DH's family than I do my own. And that stings like fucking hell because I've NEVER been made to feel this way. but apparently things have changed. I can't fucking win.

Sorry it's so long I needed to vent, also sorry aboutthe use of the word "fuck" That's my favorite word right now, but I won't use it with DS around. so decided to get it all out here.

That being said I'm going to go get DS down for bed.

posting anon so my ass-tastic family doesn't google search my screen name(I'm fucking stupid and made it the same name as I use on my instagram).

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:48 PM
They could probably figure out who you are just by the crazy amount of info you put in your post. It sounds like you have unresolved issues with your family. Sit down one day and clear the air. If things don't change, then accept that they'll never be the family you want them to be. Hope you feel better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:05 PM

They don't even know what cafemom is. I simply didn't want to gamble with my shit luck and have them google my instagram name. No point in a sit down, already tried to talk with my mom and my sisters about this. Mom plays "dodge ball" and pretends she doesn't notice. Or says she does this and that, so that L and J won't get bitchy. L and J just go off into tangents about how I don't try to stay in touch or how I got a candy bar after they put my arm in a cast. They were the family I wanted, up until L got pregnant and J lost her job, since then I'm ALWAYS the bad guy.

Either or just a vent. I'm done answering my phone, trying to call, trying to make ANY of them happy. Just needed to get it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

They could probably figure out who you are just by the crazy amount of info you put in your post. It sounds like you have unresolved issues with your family. Sit down one day and clear the air. If things don't change, then accept that they'll never be the family you want them to be. Hope you feel better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)