• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so there's a fat trainer at my gym

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
She even has a muffin top. Her flab was jiggling while she was training someone. She is short and round like Danny Devito. I'm not sure I can make sense of that. A flabby, fat fitness trainer. Its an oxymoron. All the other trainers are fit and in shape. This just doesn't make sense. That is all.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Maybe she just had a baby or something? I don't know. I've seen some pretty chubby people who eat the typical 'healthy' diet and work out at the gym hard several days a week. It usually ends up that they are eating no fat and a shit ton of carbs. That will keep you fat no matter what you do.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:02 PM
3 moms liked this

copperked
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Two of the most athletic women I've ever known are over 200 lbs There actually are people with metabolic disorders out there who can only do so much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Hehe. She fat all over. Arms and all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe she just had a baby or something? I don't know. I've seen some pretty chubby people who eat the typical 'healthy' diet and work out at the gym hard several days a week. It usually ends up that they are eating no fat and a shit ton of carbs. That will keep you fat no matter what you do.

aprilsalcro
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:49 PM
4 moms liked this
You're a jackass. That's all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Most of the personal trainers in my gym are "flabby" during their off seasons; they either body builders; or are triathletes. So when their season is up they get "fat" (not really though) they are still in shape and healthy though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Is she actually one of their trainers? My friend is taking classes to be a personal trainer and she is not thin. One of her assignments is to train someone and get results.
illinoismommy83
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM
5 moms liked this

Does she know her job? I mean, would you have a male gyno? He's never had a period or a uterus. An ugly plastic surgeon? If she can do her job, how she looks shouldn't be as important. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

If she went to school and got a teaching degree for PE they don't fire her if she gains a bit of weight. I think the real question here is why are you such a bitch? Mind your business.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, you're a bitch all over and you're still walking around.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hehe. She fat all over. Arms and all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)