Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF BURGER KING?!?!?!?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

My family eats healthy. But every so often, stressed day, or just a flat out 'fuck it day' we will have burger king. 

well there is delivery now. so im thinking thats awesome. not only do i not have to go out, but i can stay comfy in my jammies too :) (today was a lazy day with DD and DS. i just gave birth last week, and im exhasted!) 

so we order some burgers and salads. (we have our own drinking water here, no sodas) 

it took an hour to get here. 

and when it got here, it was stale, and nasty. 

i could have spent less money (minus delivery charge, tip etc) just spending 10 mins in the drive thru. gotten hot food, faster. 

fucking stupid. 

never doing that again. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I would never eat fast food delivered. If you don't eat it right way it tastes like crap!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM

AMEN!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I would never eat fast food delivered. If you don't eat it right way it tastes like crap!

justbreatheOx
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM
3 moms liked this
Delivery for Burger King?! What in the actual fuck?!
Toxic.Stardust
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:35 PM

A lot of people were probably taking advantage of delivery, which is hat took it so long. 

Delivery fast food just sounds gross

momto3boys85
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Burger kind delivers. wtf? Where have I been living, under a damn rock. lol

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:37 PM
I picked up BK because there is one right across from my son's daycare. There are two cars ahead of me. I order and pull up to pay. They said to pull around and they'll bring me food to be, it'll be a few minutes. Ok.

30 minutes later they bring it out. Forget the ice cream . I check to make sure everything else is there and we both didn't get any fries.

I was so done. After 30 minutes of waiting you could have at least got the order right!
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Damn. I wish I had a BK here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM

WHAT??? BURGER KING DELIVERS??!

Gabeybaby0504
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:41 PM
They only deliver in a few areas, some parts of Maryland and Virginia I know for sure. I think its a horrible idea!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Yeah....burger fast food delivery probably doesn't work well. 10 minutes to get out the door with the food plus 10 minute drive = cold nasty food. That stuff needs to be eaten ASAP.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)