Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone else suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

I do and some days I am just miserable. I work a full time job and by the time I get home from work I am so weak and tired. It takes all I have just to get a shower. I am very lucky that my DH does most of the cooking and cleaning and I do what I can when I can. The heat makes it a lot worse. I cant wait for fall to get here cuz I usually feel a little better in fall and winter.  

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I'm not sure...I've never really looke into it but I'm sure I do. No matter how much sleep I get, I always wake up feeling dog ass tired and like I have a hang over. I run three errands
And I'm completely spent. I can't be active doing things for more than an hour without feeling like I just can't move.
Foolynroo2
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:42 PM

No but I do have hypothyroidism and a condition that makes absorption an issues (comes and goes) so I constantly have to get blood work done, and meds and vitamins adjusted and get shots of some vitamins.

So I do experience periods of absolute fatigue. It's very difficult on me and my husband. but we manage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I have debilitating fatigue as a symptom of RA. The doctor gave me a low dosage of adderall to combat that. helps so much.

FullTimeMom1012
by coffeeholicmomof3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I do the same thing but I'm a SAHM, my body still hasn't adjusted since have my youngest and she just turned 1 this past May. I was told to take Women's One a Day Active Vitamin pill. 

dolphingurl1286
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I have hypothyroidism as well. Some days I wake up feeling like I haven't slept a wink.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

No but I do have hypothyroidism and a condition that makes absorption an issues (comes and goes) so I constantly have to get blood work done, and meds and vitamins adjusted and get shots of some vitamins.

So I do experience periods of absolute fatigue. It's very difficult on me and my husband. but we manage.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I have had my thyroid checked many times and it always comes back normal. I have been thinking of going to see an endocrinologist to see if they can help me figure it out. On a good day I can come home and do the dishes and sweep and mop the kitchen floor but after that I have nothing left. I manage to work a full time job but it's all I can do to keep going most days. 

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:16 AM

only because I work nights so its more due to sleep deprivation!  Vitamin D, iron, Omega 3 and B12 help with energy.

spiritsheart22
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:40 AM

I have been that same way for years and the heat makes it even harder, been to the doc all she done was put me on 50000mg vitmin D. I make it a point to drink green juice everyday if I can, its seams to help but I will only drink the kind by naked.

momwriter
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:17 PM

I believe I do and feel terrible now that it's fall. I felt like I was getting better this summer. Right now the fatigue is brutal.

momwriter
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:18 PM

I'm with you. It sucks!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not sure...I've never really looke into it but I'm sure I do. No matter how much sleep I get, I always wake up feeling dog ass tired and like I have a hang over. I run three errands
And I'm completely spent. I can't be active doing things for more than an hour without feeling like I just can't move.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)