• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really? You broke up with me because..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies
I have fibromyalgia and I'm supposedly lazy and can't do much and I can't do something (go to the movie for example) at the drop of a hat. Fuck you. No one gets how serious my condition is. Vent over.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I can't really blame someone.

I'm truly not trying to be an ass but, that's what I'd do if I had no emotional attachment to the person.

Hugs!!! Hope dr's can find something to help all the sufferers of this.
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Wow, I have Crohn's and i haven't been able to go to a movie in over 20 years. I'm sooo lucky my dh is an adult and can deal with it. He also deals with all of the rest of my restrictions from various diseases.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:52 PM
I'm glad that you have a wonderful DH. My mother has what you have I understand

Quoting wooly:

Wow, I have Crohn's and i haven't been able to go to a movie in over 20 years. I'm sooo lucky my dh is an adult and can deal with it. He also deals with all of the rest of my restrictions from various diseases.

ryansmommy07
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh please, I was diagnosed years ago uet I still work and would love to go out with my husband more ! Just because you have a diagnosis doesn't mean your unable to do anything! You only live once do it right
wodntulk2kno1
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Well someone did you a favor. You dont want to be with someone who cant handle every thing about you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Uh I do go out and do things some days I just can't an he expected me too

Quoting ryansmommy07:

Oh please, I was diagnosed years ago uet I still work and would love to go out with my husband more ! Just because you have a diagnosis doesn't mean your unable to do anything! You only live once do it right

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Your husband divorced you just because you're sick?!

ryansmommy07
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:58 PM
You cant or you wont ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Uh I do go out and do things some days I just can't an he expected me too

Quoting ryansmommy07:

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Thank You!! I'm very lucky, when I was dx'ed my Dr ordered naps every day. I had 3 kids under 6 and I babysat 2 more, so when my ex came home from work I tried napping for 20 mins, after about a week he told me he was tired of my sh*t and wanted to know when this was going to end. We quickly realized it wasn't going to end and my Dr suggested I get a divorce or my ex was going to kill me.  Luckily I met my DH soon after. We've been married for over 23 years and he's been thru hell with me. Our first year we were married I was hospitalized 9 times in the first 10 months and had 2 surgeries plus too many ER visits to count. I know just how lucky I am when I talk to other Crohnie's!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm glad that you have a wonderful DH. My mother has what you have I understand

Quoting wooly:

KatieHops
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Would you rather him stay with you and be unhappy?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)