Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you know if you are schizophrenic?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I don't know if I am schizophrenic or have a ghost problem. I always feel like I am being watched. Some nights I feel like something it touching me. I can never shake the feeling when I am at home. I think I see things but I try to tell myself it is all in my head. Maybe it is I have no clue. My house was supposed to be haunted but I am not really sure if I believe any of that stuff. I just know that either there is something messed up in my head or there are some type of ghost

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:52 PM

You know when you make an appt with a psychiatrist and he/she diagnoses you.

shivasgirl
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM

schizophrenia is a mental illness that usually manifests in the late teen or early twenties. Delusions of grandeur, hallucinations and paranoia are some of the symptoms. Maybe it's time to get a mental check up. My grandma has it, there are many new medications that can help

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I wish I could. No health insurance =/

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

You know when you make an appt with a psychiatrist and he/she diagnoses you.

Ashley937
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I have that same feeling it didnt start til after the guy who previously lived into this house died. J would do some research about the history of ur house and neighborhood. Spirits can attach them selves to anything

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know if I am schizophrenic or have a ghost problem. I always feel like I am being watched. Some nights I feel like something it touching me. I can never shake the feeling when I am at home. I think I see things but I try to tell myself it is all in my head. Maybe it is I have no clue. My house was supposed to be haunted but I am not really sure if I believe any of that stuff. I just know that either there is something messed up in my head or there are some type of ghost

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:54 PM

An eval from a shrink is a good start.  Good luck love!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)