Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

At the water park today....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

So I acctually felt bad for the stick skinny women.  Before kids I was a size 0 and thought I loved how I looked.  But now 4 kids later I'm more satisfied with my body with meat on my bones!  I'm a size 6-8 and weight 150 lbs.  I'm ok with it!  I weighted 150 lbs the day I delivered my first baby!  Was 135 day I was discharged and 3 months later and preg with #2 I was 117 lbs & lost weight for the first few months of that pregnancy.  After # 2 I got back to a size 0 but now I have no desire too!  I'm happy.  My tummys never going to be tight my arms & legs are thin but I have a slightly gelatinous middle.  

Now thin fat chunky I don't care but I'm happy with my body, in love with my babies & feeling pretty blessed.

i am thankful to not be able to see bones under my skin.  I just felt sad for those women.  P.s. the larger the woman the happier/more fun she seemed to be having!  

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a size 3-4 or 27-28. I've had 3 kids. I have to use a good bra for the ole boobies but otherwise I'm very proud of my body!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)