• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im pretty sure my house would have burnt down

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

yesterday our microwave just stopped working, we had no idea why, so we kept it on the table and were going throw it away today and get a new one...well i was in bed and my dd got up crying, so i woke up to check on her and went to the bathroom, i laid back down for like 2 mins and i felt i had to go again, so i went back out to the bathroom which is connected to the kitchen, i walked into the kitchen and i smelled something buring, not like wood or food, but like burning out. im looking all over and i see the microwave is on, and there is 4 mins left of whatever, so i walked over and turned it off, here i am pushing buttons but nothing is hot and it felt like it was 100 degrees. so i panicked and went to the floor threw the dog carrier (under the table) out of the way and quickly unplugged it and the plug was just as hot! i was totally in shock! 


I dont even want to know what would have happened if i never got back up again. I am starting to see how things happen for a reason! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)