Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I told her that her snowflake could find somewhere else to play

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
2 moms liked this

Long story short there is a wash behind my house in case of flash flooding all the water goes there. There are no trespassing signs there and you are not supposed to be there. DH, my neighbors, and I were listening to inappropriate songs kind of loudly in the back yard. (A lot of Lonely Island stuff pandora was on a comedy music station) When all of a sudden we notice a 10ish year old boy riding his bike back there I was shocked because it is not a save place and there is all kinds of trash and glass and stuff everywhere. Well he left after a few minutes and we went on enjoying ourselves. When all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. 

The little boy was there with his mother and she was pissed off. She told me it was not appropriate for us to play our music where her son could hear. I tried to be very nice and explain that I was sorry that her son heard the music but he was NOT supposed to be in the wash. It isnt safe and it isnt legal. 

She then got very angry with  me and I got angry back. She was telling me I needed to grow up, which is funny because I am probably a good 20 years older than her. I told her that as an adult I can listen to whatever I want and that if she had been supervising her child he would not have even been in that situation. I then told her that her son could find somewhere else to play and closed the door. I wish I had actually called him a snowflake but I doubt she would understand that

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
svolkov
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Dont blame you. Its your house and he wasn't where he should have been.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm on a boat!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:30 PM
I would have told her to suck balls
casseopeia
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:30 PM

LOL  makes me want to listen to Pandora now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:30 PM

LIKE A BOSS

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have told her to suck balls

csxt99
by Jennifer on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sick of people thinking that their fucking spawn belong wherever and that the rest of the world must bend to their whim!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I do love that song! My kids tell me I am embarassing because I am old and listen to music like that occasionally. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm on a boat!

2ArfarasMom
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I agree with you -- he wasn't supposed to be playing there so it's her fault her child heard those things. She should have been adult enough to admit that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM

As long as you don't jiz in your pants.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do love that song! My kids tell me I am embarassing because I am old and listen to music like that occasionally. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm on a boat!

mcarsel89
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Sounds like a dumb mom. This might sound dumb, but what is a wash and what is a snowflake? Calling him delicate? I'm not being snarky, honeslty curious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)