Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

facebook and cheating kinda long **ETA** ~~ETA2~~

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
So Dh is mexican. I am american. Sunday a girl from México sent me a friend request. I accepted it. We ill call her F. she asked me How i was and If the children in my cover photo were mine. I told her Yes. She tgen asked me If the Man in my profile and cover photos was my husband. Again i told her Yes. She then tells me thats she knows him. Ok i figure Its an old friend or old girlfriend. She knows So Dh gets home from work and i Ask him about her. He confirms that she is an old girlfriend. We then log into his facebook and guess what? Friend request from F. Now it had been a few hours since she had messaged me on facebook and i thought Why Not and he accepted the request. She immediatley messaged him asking If he remembered her. She then goes on to tell him How her life has been since the last time she saw/heard from him. So i said i see where this is goin. I said see what she wants. Long story short she wants him but he doesnt want her. We have three beautiful boys together and live each other unconditionally. I told him If he wants to see How far she will go. She is in México and we aré in América. I so wanna put up a status saying what a Fuckin wannabe homewrecker she is. And How failed and she needs to look somewhere else for a Man to take carefully of her and her baby. Stupid bitch... Dh wants me Fo wait but Im Not gonna wait too much longer. Wwyd in this situation.

ETA
i want to expose this bitch for what she is. Everyone Who knows me knows Im a loud mouth Who will say what i want to Who i want. So letting peole see me for Who i really am really aint gonna change anything. Im Not worried about her taking my Man. Like i said we aré very much i said Love. I Just wanna expose this whore. If our roles were reversed and i knew that the Man was married i would touch that with a 10 foot stick.

~~ETA2~~
i Just now noticed that Im anon. Lol Im rosamaria101
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:33 PM
9 moms liked this

I guess I'd run spell check

Anonandon
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:34 PM
11 moms liked this
I'd act like an adult and skip the insulting status and just delete her and tell her stay away from my family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd just send her a message and tell her that you know what she was saying to your husband and to back the fuck off, then block her from both profiles. IMO there is no need for statuses that are pretty much just going to cause drama.

poohbearkfc
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Trust my husband to take care of it and not hurt his family. And yes I believe he would do that.
DollJMW
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I would delete and block and not waste another minute of my time thinking about her.
Monkie-00
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:38 PM
lol if your worried about her you got issues. unless it started with hey you remember me your WIFE then really your love for him sucks
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Block her from your page and his.  Pretend like she doesn't exist. 

Fields456
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:40 PM

This

Quoting Anonandon:

I'd act like an adult and skip the insulting status and just delete her and tell her stay away from my family.

flywifey86
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Delete & block her & move on... Be an adult about it. She's in a completely different country jeez!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)