Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do i get over him??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I'm going through a break-up and I don't know what to do or where to start..
I'm so afraid of being on my own after all this time, he was my best friend and the only person I ever wanted to be with..
I've forgave him for so many hurtful disgraceful things but he won't change and I can't live like that anymore.
It hurts so much because I love him but have to leave him so I can start to live and be happy again..
What can I do to help get over him, to stop thinking so much about him and to help my heart stop hurting??
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JessicaR7
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:17 PM
You love the idea of love. You clearly aren't getting what you deserve. Love yourself enough to realize you deserve better. Don't waste your energy on someone who doesn't deserve you. Time will heal your broken heart. We've all been there. The jerks are preparation for the real love if your life. Honestly, the one who deserves your heart won't ever dream if hurting you. You are clearing the path for someone who is worthy of your love. I'm sorry you are hurting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Quoting JessicaR7:

You love the idea of love. You clearly aren't getting what you deserve. Love yourself enough to realize you deserve better. Don't waste your energy on someone who doesn't deserve you. Time will heal your broken heart. We've all been there. The jerks are preparation for the real love if your life. Honestly, the one who deserves your heart won't ever dream if hurting you. You are clearing the path for someone who is worthy of your love. I'm sorry you are hurting.

Thank you for your kind words, you are right but after everything he has put me through I don't think any other man would want me.. I'm a broken person and know nobody else would want me now and to be honest I don't think I could ever want or trust another man.
JessicaR7
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Honey, we are all broken. I was damaged when I met my husband. I'm sure he saw my brokenness but he also saw more than that. He was able to separate what was done to me from who I was. I had major trust issues when I met my husband. I believed all men cheated and men were abusive. My husband was so nice to me, I thought he was full of shit. I thought no way is anyone this nice. That's honestly pretty sad that people treat others so horribly that when some genuinely nice steps in we don't trust their kindness or we question their motivation. So, I had trust issues, and I got through them based on how my husband treated me. I never questioned our relationship or how he felt about me because he let me know through his actions. He did such a good job of making me feel loved that I said "I love you" first. That guy is out there for each of us. Hold out for him, don't settle for less, because you deserve a relationship that makes you feel good about who you are. Don't give up on love but focus on yourself until your true partner enters your life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JessicaR7:

Thank you for your kind words, you are right but after everything he has put me through I don't think any other man would want me.. I'm a broken person and know nobody else would want me now and to be honest I don't think I could ever want or trust another man.

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM

The best way to get over a man is to get under another one lmao.

Seriously, stay single for a while. If you must have sex, get a friend with benefits and keep that far from your children. You will get over it, it does take time and it does suck. But don't plan on dating for quite a while. It's easy to get wrapped up in emotions really fast when you are still reeling from a break up.

pregnancy

yorkiemaz
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Enjoy being on your own for a while hun...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)