Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm at a loss for words!! Sister vent

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
My sister is an idiot. She is 29 years old lazy ass! She has yet to have a job. Barely graduated high school, dropped out of jr college after six weeks. Became a common law wife had a daughter Decided to leave him because she didn't get her way. Has another guy move in with her, gets pregnant with #2 a son. But they broke up before he was born because once again she didn't get her way. She lied to the dad saying they baby died, all because she didn't like the name he wanted to name the baby! He finally found out he had a son and sees him. She has another live in. She received a nice little inheritance from a farm trust. She blows through $50,000 in less than a week! Buys a few used cars, and then a bunch of crap. This live in is a creep who busts her
face. So he's gone. New guy and another kid #3 a girl. They date, but she doesn't want her first two to spend time with them because they are not his! They break up. Finds another guy, has baby #4. He chose the name of this one made her mad yet she stays. But she dumps her 5 year old son onto my parents!!

She leaves this guy after a little over a year moves again. This time my parents tell her to take her eldest son, she does. She changed the name if baby #4. She starts a daycare (not licensed) and now she is pregnant again!!

I have had it with her. She is a slob and lazy. She mooches off our parents. They enable her. She will punch my mom until she gives her money. Then blames our mom that she wouldn't have been hit if she would have just given her the money. They have bailed her ass out so many times. They say they do it for the grandkids.

I tell them that she needs to grow up and they need to stop. They look at me like I'm the looney one! I have pretty much cut myself off from her. I barely speack to my parents. Because if I do they will ask dh and I for money because they gave her all of dads paycheck. I tell them NO! My mom calls me a bad Christian because I won't help! They treat me and my kids like crap, my mom hates my husband because he stood up to her.

I'm the one who went to college, I'm married and have children, that we raise. We both work to provide for them. Yet I'm the bad daughter.

My moms excuse is: she is just not the working type! She's not really the physical labor type, she needs rest!

Im done with her and her lies, she has lied about having cancer, all because she wasnt getting attention! And she wanted money from mom and dad. I really needed to vent. Sorry this was so long.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:24 PM
She sounds like a train wreck, but it's her life and she (and your parents) are going to do what they please. How nice it be to decide "I'm not the working type!" I want to be like everyone else and just refuse to work my 60 hours, let other people raise my kids, and sit on my butt all day!
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, that's a lot to be thankful you are not lol.

She has deeper issues she needs to take care of internally, in order to tame the chaos you see on the outside.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jarkrt
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:28 PM
What a hot mess. If she were my sister, I wouldn't have any dealings with her.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Monkie-00
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:37 PM
"She's not really the physical labor type" really I must be missing something. srry i thought thatvwas funny. too much to say and if id type it all id look lije a bitch and it would be judging. and I cant stand for dhr or cps calling or the the cops for abuse but hey
almburr
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:20 AM
I'm really not sure of what you wrote. But I even laughed at the "physical labor" part. That was said when I sad that she needs to get a job and the only thing she would qualify for would be stocking shelves or working at a convenience store.

Quoting Monkie-00:

"She's not really the physical labor type" really I must be missing something. srry i thought thatvwas funny. too much to say and if id type it all id look lije a bitch and it would be judging. and I cant stand for dhr or cps calling or the the cops for abuse but hey

Monkie-00
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:43 AM
im srry I try to proof read and on a tablet but those jobs dont sound that bad maybe waiting tables

Quoting almburr:

I'm really not sure of what you wrote. But I even laughed at the "physical labor" part. That was said when I sad that she needs to get a job and the only thing she would qualify for would be stocking shelves or working at a convenience store.

Quoting Monkie-00:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)