• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EWWWWWW!!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
omg there is a mouse in my house and I am freaking out. My husband tried to find it but no luck. no idea how it got in but I don't know how I am going to go to sleep tonight knowing there is a mouse in here. any ways to lure it out?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Benjamins-mama
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:31 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Unfortunately the only.thing that gets rid of nice in our house is poison. We get mice in the winter. I put poison behind the stove and fridge winter kiddies can't get to it and we never see then anymore.
Famousglm714
by Gina on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Want to borrow one of my cats? Lol.
Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I saw a roach in a crack between the top of the counter and the trim above it--luckily I keep bug spray ontop of the fridge, sprayed the hell out of it.  Haven't seen another.

We had mice in our first house, we got the traps that already have bait and closes around the mouse (looks like an oversized hockey puck).  Those really helped--and made for easy clean up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:32 PM
We had one early in the summer when we left the slider open over night. I called terminex out. They laid bait and traps but we never caught the sucker
Benjamins-mama
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I guess I will be going to get traps tomorrow.  uggh. I just wish I knew where it was so I could just hit it with my husbands sword.   *shudders*

beaularson91
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:35 PM
If I! There was a mouse at my friends old place, she put out one of the traps that they push the side down and they walk in but can't get out. She out a big chunk of Colby jack cheese and caught it in a couple hours.
Benjamins-mama
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:48 PM

im tempted to go sleep in my car lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)