Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

suppose to be team green, but recently found out baby gender, keeping it from my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

I am 18weeks along with my 4th child. Me and my husband have 3girls. My husband wants a boy so bad me it doesn't matter. We both decided to go team green, he was strongly about going team green. Well plans changed on my part. Few co-workers of mine got together and gave me a gift certificate to get a 3d ultrasound.well I went today on my lunch break. The gender is IT'S A BOY!!!! I am so excited well for my husband he is getting a son! Do you think I should hold the news till my 20 week ultrasound then convince my husband to finding out the gender, or go ahead and tell him? Idk what to do since he really didn't wanna find out this last time.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
13579nlm
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Is team green "i don't want to know"?

I'm not sure. If you're good at acting, don't tell him. just act surprised at the birth.

HaleyCovington
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this
If you we're gonna tell him anyway then why didn't you take him with you? My dh would seriously be pissed if I went without him and made him miss it just to find out just being told its a boy.
Chaos1229
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Hmm i would wait until the 20 wk ultrasound . If he still doesnt want to know i wouldnt tell . It would be a awesome suprise when the baby is born.
Princess111201
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM

i dont know. i mean when i went to get my u/s done at 20 weeks, they had me go back first, and then my fiance was able to come back after everything else was done. the technician found out what the sex was and asked if i wanted to know, and this was before my fiance came back. i told her it was tempting but i wouldnt be able to pretend i didnt know even though he was going to find out in like 5 minutes anyway. my fiance is the type of person that you might as well be up front even if you did something he would have preferred waiting for or what not.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I wouldn't tell him at all. Just keep this little secret and let him be surprised when you have the baby.....that is IF you can keep a secret, lol

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I would find a cute way to tell him. Like hand him a Hershey's bar with the he coloured in or something (I know its over used) something cute.
Benjamins-mama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I would let him be surprised

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Me personally would not be able to keep it a secret, the first 10 baby boy outfits i bought would give it away! Lol

AirForceWife13
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Let him have the suprise when baby is born.
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Also, I would probably dress each of my girls in blue T-shirts and see if he gets the hint. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)