Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

advice needed please** a bit long***

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:21 AM
  • 27 Replies
I'm not posting anon because I want some real advice.

My bf and I broke up tonight. We've had a lot of problems and seemed to pass it. We were together for 2 yrs off and on and have one kid together. We have tried so much to make things work and work pass our problems but it never happened.

Although we had so many problems to over come we stayed because our love was strong for one another and the kids. We still are deeply in love but I have trust issues because of things that has happened.

He hasn't deleted our pics on his fb or changed his relationship status but I'm sure he will do it tomorrow if not this weekend. He said he's done and doesn't want to be with me anymore. But every time we've fought it was the same thing 'i don't love you', 'I'm tired of this', 'I'm done for good'. Which none of it was true.

Now we've fought for each other after each break up.

But now I'm unsure what to do. I want to be with him and I'm tired of all the shit we've gone through and are still going through but I'm not sure if I should fight anymore. I don't think he wants to.

Should I just leave him be? he said he was going to pick up his things this weekend but he always says that and of course we make up.

Advice please.

And please no bashing. I'm just trying to keep my family together.
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hazel1922
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Bump
Jaime_707
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Sometimes space is good. If you are meant to be you will find your way back to eachother
CorisMom
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I think he's b using it as an excuse to not feel guilty b about whatever it is he does during these breaks and trust me, he's definitely doing something.
hazel1922
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:28 AM
We've never had breaks. He'd say its over and go to his moms just to sleep. gets up the next morning goes to work and then comes home. I don't think he's doing anything that bad.

Quoting CorisMom:

I think he's b using it as an excuse to not feel guilty b about whatever it is he does during these breaks and trust me, he's definitely doing something.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:28 AM
B
hazel1922
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:28 AM
I know but that's what I'm afraid of. That we won't find our way back to each other :/

Quoting Jaime_707:

Sometimes space is good. If you are meant to be you will find your way back to eachother
LeilaBeansMom
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:29 AM
I am sorry you are going through this. That being said, YOU DESERVE BETTER. He thinks nothing of saying those hurtful phrases to you, but seems to come home when he needs a meal or a place to sleep? I honestly don't think he loves you. I think he's using you. I would pack his stuff for him, and when he shows up, give it to him. Tell him you're done. You want an adult relationship. Not a kid throwing tantrums. I know it probably isn't what you want to hear. Time to move on. Good luck.
hazel1922
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:30 AM
No it iant. But somehow i know thia ia true. I'm crying now after reading what you wrote

Quoting LeilaBeansMom:

I am sorry you are going through this. That being said, YOU DESERVE BETTER. He thinks nothing of saying those hurtful phrases to you, but seems to come home when he needs a meal or a place to sleep? I honestly don't think he loves you. I think he's using you. I would pack his stuff for him, and when he shows up, give it to him. Tell him you're done. You want an adult relationship. Not a kid throwing tantrums. I know it probably isn't what you want to hear. Time to move on. Good luck.
CorisMom
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:33 AM
I.must have misread! I'm sorry, I thought you said he always does this. If you dint feel like he's doing anything wrong, you're probably right. A woman's intuition is a powerful tool.

Quoting hazel1922:

We've never had breaks. He'd say its over and go to his moms just to sleep. gets up the next morning goes to work and then comes home. I don't think he's doing anything that bad.

Quoting CorisMom:

QueenAtargatis
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:34 AM
He's manipulating you, I think. The way he does this, he gets control of the situation. Maybe he's not consciously doing it, but it gives bin the upper hand because he's making you feel bad, and then calling the shots.

That being said, give him some space. Let him sort out his issues, and you sort out yours... Then talk to each other like grown-ups. If it's what you both want, you'll find a way to make it work and move past the nonsense. If it's not, you'll find a way to move on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)