Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Kept my friends kids for two nights. She was supposed to get the at 4pm. Still hasn't

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:54 AM
  • 264 Replies
1 mom liked this

and I don't know what to do. I have called her, and text her, she is not responding. Her phone goes right to vm. She is not in jail in our state as far as I can tell. Nor has she been in a crash (both are available online here,) I love them and won't allow them to be turned over to dfs (cps here) but I am PISSED. My kids leave tomorrow to go to my moms for two days and I was so looking forward to kid free time.

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Teeshann
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:56 AM

that is frustrating. i'd keep trying to call. is there someone else who knows where she's supposed to be you could call?

littlelamb303
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:56 AM

do you know where she was going?

mom2Pip
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:57 AM
3 moms liked this

I hope that she is OK but I wouldn't offer to watch them again. If she asks I would tell her no because I have a life too and not showing up and cutting off communication is a deal breaker.

JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh hell no. That would be the last time I ever babysat for her.

ElitestJen
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:57 AM
2 moms liked this

Did she leave any emergency contact numbers?  I always leave 4-5 different phone numbers even when I'm only gone for a couple hours.

NBean311
by Chivette on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Can you get ahold of anyone close to her to make sure she is ok? 

reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:59 AM

I've tred the number she gave me. It's not in service.

Quoting Teeshann:

that is frustrating. i'd keep trying to call. is there someone else who knows where she's supposed to be you could call?

Princess111201
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:59 AM

how old are her kids anyway? and i wouldnt watch them again just because there is no way to contact her and she told you a specific time shed be there, and obviously you havent heard from her to know if she was going to be late picking the kids up or not.

petie1104
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:00 AM
What about family of hers? Look, if something happened to her, or if she just ran off, you will have to involve the authorities. I know here it is 10 pm so that would be 6 hours overdue. That's not right, either something happened or, well I would rather not consider the possibility. You may have no choice but to call someone.
reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Yes. In the same state.
I've tred the number she gave me. It's not in service.

Quoting littlelamb303:

do you know where she was going?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)