Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Perform Autopsies.

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:13 AM
  • 164 Replies
1 mom liked this

For those of you who swore I'm a troll, am lying, using others names and/or Linked In account as my own, I am the person who posted about performing autopsies. I've posted in here on many occasions, a few ladies from here even have my FB info and my home business website. It amazes me how b!tchy some of these women are to people theyve never met and likely will NEVER meet. I wish everyone wasnt so snotty and instantly ready to bash a woman they know nothing about. I thank those of you who conducted yourselves like adults. ;) I find it hilarious that a few thought I was lying about my salary. I wouldn't make anywhere near what the PathoIogist does, he has an M.D. I do not.

Anyway, moving on. I tried to answer every question. ;) If I missed you, please feel free to ask it here, as long as it relates to autopsies. :)

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jadedcynic
by Nerdalicious on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:15 AM
5 moms liked this

So do I... but not legally. Mwah hahaha..

MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:16 AM

LOL. :P 

Quoting jadedcynic:

So do I... but not legally. Mwah hahaha..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Strangest cause of death? Saddest? Is it difficult when it's young people?
MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:21 AM

Strangest was a 7'2" man.   Saddest was always children and babies. There was an adult case that was very sad to me where an ex-boyfriend shot his estranged girlfriend in the throat, after he tied her down, then shot himself next to her. The shot didnt kill her, she drowned in her own blood. :(    It is always difficult for young people but we try to focus on why we are doing this. ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Strangest cause of death? Saddest? Is it difficult when it's young people?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I find it hilarious that in a group full of 90% troll posts you would be offended that someone didn't believe you. Insecure about yourself? Why would you have to prove anything to some strangers on a website?...who don't even believe you? lol
MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:28 AM

Here we go again. Is this Elyce again?? If so, Im about ready to block you. Apparently, Elyce cant refrain from commenting every time I post.

Im not insecure at all. What I thought about is that some people may have legitmate questions or concerns and not knowing anything about me, would be afraid to ask. Thanks though. Have a wonderful day! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I find it hilarious that in a group full of 90% troll posts you would be offended that someone didn't believe you. Insecure about yourself? Why would you have to prove anything to some strangers on a website?...who don't even believe you? lol

MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Sorry, I cant do that hun. Its not ok for me to violate anyones privacy like that. I can give general statements but not in detail and certainly not with pictures. I dont keep their pics at home with me anyway. :)

Quoting MisfitsWillCutU:

Tell me a gruesome murder case. How they died and what they looked like. Pictures would be helpful. ;)

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:35 AM
What determines whether an autopsy will be performed?

Do you believe in ghosts? Any weird experiences?

What kind of degree do you have to have in your line of work?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:42 AM

What is your job title?  Like a person who performs music is a musician.  So is a person who does autopsies an autopsian? lol  But really, what is the title?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:43 AM
2 moms liked this
That anon just needs a rise out of someone for her/his own pleasure. Just ignore all trolls/anons like that..... anyone who has nothing constructive to say really is missing something in life. The end. Had to go anon myself don't want a known creeper to start stalking me.

That's interesting ur a mortician or autopsy person whatever. Idk.. I'm a nurse and its difficult for me to bag bodies and take them to the morgue. Tough job but not for the right person. My brother died in 01 at age 18 whoever took care of him made him look amazing. Healthy still alive looking my family was really thankful because it was scarey and hard enough on everyone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)