Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I will never leave you* A Christian post*

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:10 AM
  • 13 Replies
3 moms liked this

Joshua 1:5

New International Version (NIV)

No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Romans 8:38-39

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,a]">[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Isaiah 49:15-16

15 “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
    and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
    I will not forget you!
16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
    your walls are ever before me.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.-Matthew 11:28-30

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beautiful31mom
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:53 AM

bump

EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Just what I needed this morning, thank you x
Beautiful31mom
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Quoting EntrepeneurMom:

Just what I needed this morning, thank you x

You are very welcome :)

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.-Matthew 11:28-30

Beauty91805
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Love it :)
Beautiful31mom
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:32 AM

bump

RobinChristine
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:36 AM

I love this. Thank-You!

I have a question for you,on Tuesday I finished reading the Bible cover to cover,I started again yesterday in Genesis wanting to focus on women of the Bible. Should I again read cover to cover focusing on women or search out the stories? I do journal after every reading and offer a please/thank-you prayer. I thought Genesis was a good start because of all the womena and what they went thru. Thanks for advice

cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:37 AM

And that is one of the promises we can completely count on. Thank you for posting this. You have no idea how much I was needing this! Hope you have a great day. God bless you!

mom2many2count
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Wonderful words to carry in our hearts, especially the way the world is becoming.  We are never alone with our Lord by us.  Your posts are always so meaningful you arre a blessing to all--have a great day!

Beautiful31mom
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Quoting RobinChristine:

I love this. Thank-You!

I have a question for you,on Tuesday I finished reading the Bible cover to cover,I started again yesterday in Genesis wanting to focus on women of the Bible. Should I again read cover to cover focusing on women or search out the stories? I do journal after every reading and offer a please/thank-you prayer. I thought Genesis was a good start because of all the womena and what they went thru. Thanks for advice

I do believe there is a devotional l that focus' on the women in the bible. I will ask Pastor when I see her Saturday for our Craft show, and get back to you if that is ok?

Beautiful31mom
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Quoting mom2many2count:

Wonderful words to carry in our hearts, especially the way the world is becoming.  We are never alone with our Lord by us.  Your posts are always so meaningful you arre a blessing to all--have a great day!

You too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)