Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not ashamed cause I'm still legally married and had a baby with my bf

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

Some divorces can't happen fast enough but it shouldn't stop you from moving on with your life. I've been trying to get my divorce finalized for 3 years today is year 3 but gave up. I don't know Simon Cowell's situation but it reminded me of my own. The husband knows I want out but he chose to make more harder for me and because of his stubborness it's making the lawyers richer. My boyfriend was very upset at first but got over it. We still have our family. If the husband wants the divorce and wants to marry a new broad badly then he can shell out the cash. If he decides he's ready to grow up and stop the fighting with me then he can finalize and we can make an agreement. I'm We have no kids together and he lives in the house which has our names. I have better credit than him so pretty much is why he refuses to get divorced and refinance the house in his name cause he can't afford it alone and doesn't want it sold. I've been paying court ordered spousal support, but luckily we are able to get by thanks to my boyfriend's pay increase at his job. And we can provide for our child. I have moved on. Maybe not in the eyes of the court system but in my eyes yes.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:24 AM
3 moms liked this
Wassup Kim K?
harpsichord
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Do your thing I guess. :::shrug:::
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:28 AM

I dont think anyone cares. I personally wouldnt date until it was final. Why is it taking so long if you dont have kids? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:28 AM
You know legally the baby will be your dhs right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

No my bf is on the birth certificate, we have tests done to establish paternity.

twade26
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Do what you gotta do. My parents were separated for 7 years because they were fighting over the divorce. They both moved on but couldn't agree on ANYTHING, so I understand that sometimes things aren't so simple as just signing the papers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Eh I had a baby with my already ex boyfriend while still married to my husband.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Quoting thenameshailie:

I dont think anyone cares. I personally wouldnt date until it was final. Why is it taking so long if you dont have kids? 

Nothing's really going to the judge, just between the lawyers. But I was spending too much or rather wasting money in all this just to get the man legally out of my life but I guess it won't happen. It's not worth the hassle focusing on the past and all.

harpsichord
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:34 AM
I hope you've checked out your state laws on that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

No my bf is on the birth certificate, we have tests done to establish paternity.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:34 AM
That won't matter, legally anyway.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured