Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That b****!! What do I do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
I fired my babysitter and she called dhs on me! I'm sure it was her because dhs was called the morning after I fired her! My cousin works there and she called and warned me (not sure if she was supposed to) but she's not my caseworker because its a conflict of interest. So the actual caseworker just called and asked when a good time will be. I said today I want to get it over with. She will be here at 1 or 1:30
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SiriSilasMom
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

If your kid is properly cared for, it shouldn't be a problem. Why did you fire her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:50 AM
She was nice to my kid but she was always late. I can't be late anymore so I hired a new nanny

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

If your kid is properly cared for, it shouldn't be a problem. Why did you fire her?

lifeglow
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow that sucks. Clean your house from bottom to top!!!
SiriSilasMom
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Makes sense to fire her. 

Quoting Anonymous:

She was nice to my kid but she was always late. I can't be late anymore so I hired a new nanny

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

mattiehatter
by Mary on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Good chance she did call because she is being a bitter bitch.
diiamondmomma
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I hate people like that. How does that interfere with your husbands job, because you said he works there. Can he get in any sort of suspension or trouble? I know when they came to my house it took them 1 month to dismiss it

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM
It's pretty clean already. I just had to throw out my corona which sucked. I just bought it

Quoting lifeglow:

Wow that sucks. Clean your house from bottom to top!!!

qslaqhay
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM
If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worried about

Good luck today. And is in fact it was her i will spred the words about her and what she is cpable of doing.
nelliesmommy
by NoTtOdaY:) on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM

What a bitch. glad you got rid of her. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM
My cousin works there not my husband. I'm not sure if they know she called and I would never tell. It's not dismissed yet.

Quoting diiamondmomma:

I hate people like that. How does that interfere with your husbands job, because you said he works there. Can he get in any sort of suspension or trouble? I know when they came to my house it took them 1 month to dismiss it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)