Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That b****!! What do I do?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I fired my babysitter and she called dhs on me! I'm sure it was her because dhs was called the morning after I fired her! My cousin works there and she called and warned me (not sure if she was supposed to) but she's not my caseworker because its a conflict of interest. So the actual caseworker just called and asked when a good time will be. I said today I want to get it over with. She will be here at 1 or 1:30
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Replies (11-20):
Mommy2b2many
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Why did you fire her? And as long as your kiddos are taken care of there is nothing to worry about :)

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Umm...wow. I'm guessing there's more to this story, I'll wait to hear it. I hope all goes well when they get there. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Clean home, clean clothes, clean kids, food in the fridge and pantry and you'll be fine
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:54 AM
She was always late

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

Why did you fire her? And as long as your kiddos are taken care of there is nothing to worry about :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
It seems like there should be but there really isn't!

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Umm...wow. I'm guessing there's more to this story, I'll wait to hear it. I hope all goes well when they get there. 

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Why did you have to throw out corona if you're of legal age? There is nothing illegal about having beer in the fridge if you're of legal age. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It's pretty clean already. I just had to throw out my corona which sucked. I just bought it

Quoting lifeglow:

Wow that sucks. Clean your house from bottom to top!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

You do not have to throw out alcohol if you're legally old enough for it.

There's NO reason to do that.

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Well, I guess you can add immature to her list of wonderful quantities. And honestly I'm glad there's not more to it. Good luck mama and keep us updated! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

It seems like there should be but there really isn't!

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Shouldn't have thrown out the corona! I would have hid that in my closet, if I didn't want them to see it! lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Because after i fired the sitter she kept texting me (and then saying I was harassing her).

One of the texts said I shouldn't have my kid because I always have beer in my fridge. So I'm assuming she said I was an alcoholic or something

Quoting lnrmom:

Why did you have to throw out corona if you're of legal age? There is nothing illegal about having beer in the fridge if you're of legal age. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It's pretty clean already. I just had to throw out my corona which sucked. I just bought it

Quoting lifeglow:

Wow that sucks. Clean your house from bottom to top!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)