Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That b****!! What do I do?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I fired my babysitter and she called dhs on me! I'm sure it was her because dhs was called the morning after I fired her! My cousin works there and she called and warned me (not sure if she was supposed to) but she's not my caseworker because its a conflict of interest. So the actual caseworker just called and asked when a good time will be. I said today I want to get it over with. She will be here at 1 or 1:30
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :)

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Well, I guess you can add immature to her list of wonderful quantities. And honestly I'm glad there's not more to it. Good luck mama and keep us updated! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

It seems like there should be but there really isn't!

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Umm...wow. I'm guessing there's more to this story, I'll wait to hear it. I hope all goes well when they get there. 

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Having beer in the fridge is not illegal. It is also not grounds for removal of your children. Being a sloppy drunk in front of your children or allowing your children (at a very young age) to drink beer may be grounds for removal of your children. But people of age having beer in the fridge, is not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because after i fired the sitter she kept texting me (and then saying I was harassing her).

One of the texts said I shouldn't have my kid because I always have beer in my fridge. So I'm assuming she said I was an alcoholic or something

Quoting lnrmom:

Why did you have to throw out corona if you're of legal age? There is nothing illegal about having beer in the fridge if you're of legal age. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It's pretty clean already. I just had to throw out my corona which sucked. I just bought it

Quoting lifeglow:

Wow that sucks. Clean your house from bottom to top!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
It's just easier to throw it out then try and explain myself to someone I don't know

Quoting lnrmom:

Having beer in the fridge is not illegal. It is also not grounds for removal of your children. Being a sloppy drunk in front of your children or allowing your children (at a very young age) to drink beer may be grounds for removal of your children. But people of age having beer in the fridge, is not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because after i fired the sitter she kept texting me (and then saying I was harassing her).

One of the texts said I shouldn't have my kid because I always have beer in my fridge. So I'm assuming she said I was an alcoholic or something

Quoting lnrmom:

Why did you have to throw out corona if you're of legal age? There is nothing illegal about having beer in the fridge if you're of legal age. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It's pretty clean already. I just had to throw out my corona which sucked. I just bought it

Quoting lifeglow:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lifeglow:

Are you of age? If so, I have no IDEA why some of you let the government walk all over you. If a complaint was made, that does not mean that you let them in without legal counsel present. Also, the vast, vast majority of time, when they get complaints like this and you refuse them if they have no warrant, they will never be able to get one. They COUNT ON peoples ignorance. Don't be ignorant. Do not let them into your home without legal counsel. They have no reason to be there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Yeah I'm 28. And I figured if I made waves it would piss them off and they would find a reason to get upset with me

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lifeglow:

Are you of age? If so, I have no IDEA why some of you let the government walk all over you. If a complaint was made, that does not mean that you let them in without legal counsel present. Also, the vast, vast majority of time, when they get complaints like this and you refuse them if they have no warrant, they will never be able to get one. They COUNT ON peoples ignorance. Don't be ignorant. Do not let them into your home without legal counsel. They have no reason to be there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:05 AM

You made yourself look guilty.  

Quoting Anonymous:

It's just easier to throw it out then try and explain myself to someone I don't know 
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Why? She doesn't even know it was there

Quoting Anonymous:

You made yourself look guilty.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I'm 28. And I figured if I made waves it would piss them off and they would find a reason to get upset with me

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lifeglow:

You are taking a waaaay bigger chance kowtowing to them then you are if you make them follow the rules. They count on you not knowing your rights. I mean, you are 28 years old, throwing out your beer? Did I wake up in China this morning? Legal counsel, NOW. If you are concerned they will find a reason, any reason, why let them in? NO JUDGE will give them a warrant with NO PROOF. That is the law.

casseopeia
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM

?????It's 8:10 where I am and unless you are on the other side of the world, you are drinking a bit early aren't you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lifeglow:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:14 AM
I wasn't drinking it lol

Quoting casseopeia:

?????It's 8:10 where I am and unless you are on the other side of the world, you are drinking a bit early aren't you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lifeglow:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)