Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG my lady bits are on FIRE!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

dh is a genius.

Last night we had taco soup for dinner. After everyone went to bed, we decided to do the mommy daddy dance, and since I'm on antihistamine we needed some lube. 

Instead of grabbing the KY he spit on my vag and stuck his penis in!! The instant his saliva touched me it started burning, then he pushed it inside me....

I made him stop and I ran to douche to try and rinse any remaining chili pepper that was on me off. My bits are swollen, inside and out this morning but it doesn't burn anymore.

I can't believe he didn't think about that, or brush his teeth for that matter.

So what are some adult mishaps you've had or heard about? 

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Replies (21-22):
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:15 AM

LOL man that sucks!!

Quoting Anonymous:

happened to me... 2x :(

First time we were drunk; it was dark and the icyhot looked a lot like lube...

Second time DH had used it on his shoulder; he started touching me with the hand he had applied it with and FIRE!!!

Quoting lanceandhailey:

Oh no! Well at least he didn't use icy hot as lube....hasn't happened to me, but I've heard of it.

amberleh
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM

It wasn't BAD, but it was a "wth is going on???" moment: My husband had just brushed his teeth and used mouthwash that had alcohol in it, and then we got frisky. He went down and it tingled and was kinda cold, and I was like wtf??? What are you using??? I mean, it was a new sensation, and it wasn't bad, but it was a surprise! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN