Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

kids with two homes.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
Do any of you think kids who have two homes suffer from any problems down the road? Such as anger issues, anxiety, depression, or anything else?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I think that kids that come from broken homes are more likely to have issues.  

harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM
No.
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM
I hope not. My ex and I have joint custody and equal placement. A week at a time, so my older kids have two homes. I hope they'll be ok, they are both happy homes. And they're involved in activities that all of us attend, so they have a lot of support.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I grew up with 2 homes; a vacation home and a rest-of-the-year home I think it gave me a sense of self-importance and made me want a lavish lifestyle. That was a problem when I was dating; people thought I was uppity (which I will admit I was)

mileysmom331
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM

DD is only one, and she suffers from seperation anxiety and when she comes home she throws awful fits, hits and everything imo she does suffer and its my fault i have to deal with it

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM

My DD has become a complusive liar and has severe anxiety problems because she doesn't like going to her dads.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM
My kids have two homes. My youngest who is nine does have anger and etc. She loves her dad so much and is angry that me and him is together. I'm remarried my kids dad is in a new relationship and she doesn't like who were with because its not mom and dad together. My oldest daughter has some problems to she hates her father they both have the same dad and she hates to be with him or his family.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Yes. I had two homes and was such an unhappy child. Hated having two homes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:20 PM
I mean that we are not together

Quoting Anonymous:

My kids have two homes. My youngest who is nine does have anger and etc. She loves her dad so much and is angry that me and him is together. I'm remarried my kids dad is in a new relationship and she doesn't like who were with because its not mom and dad together. My oldest daughter has some problems to she hates her father they both have the same dad and she hates to be with him or his family.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)