Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women who have affairs with married men or SOs are whores plain and simple

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 144 Replies
19 moms liked this
I don't get women who get with men who have wives or girlfriends. They try to justify there actions by saying oh he said he was unhappy or he wasn't getting any sex. The men are playing them like a fiddle and they do not care. Or they do it just for the hell of it. Women like that make me so sick. Do you have a low self esteem? Did mommy and daddy not give you enough love? Women like that are whores, sluts, cunts and bitches. Plus the men just find them easy. They also tell their friends about these women and have a special name for them. Cum buckets. No man is going to leave his wife for you. If he did he would do the same too you

Yes i know the men have a role in it also. I find thoes men pathetic and worthless. If you know you cannot keep it in your pants or remain faithful then stay single. You hurt people in the process and lose the ones you love.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeautyGuru
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no respect for a woman who can willingly and knowingly have an affair with a man who is in a committed relationship.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Im a total whore. I cant get enough. Hes been with this chick for ten years has two kids. Im a giant slut and I love it
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Sad really just sad

Quoting Anonymous:

Im a total whore. I cant get enough. Hes been with this chick for ten years has two kids. Im a giant slut and I love it

threat
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I despise women who have that much of low self esteem about themselves they have to be with other women's men. News flash honey the chance of him leaving her for you is slim. Get some class and find your own man. The feeling is mutual For the man too.
RoxStetz
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I could never sleep with a married man. I know how much my dh and my family mean to me. I could never do that to another woman.
kjbennett26
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I agree...and the men are disgusting pigs

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM
8 moms liked this
I'm not a whore.

He was unhappy. We met and fell madly in love. It was love at first sight.

We made love and the next morning he went to his lawyerto start the process of divorce.

He moved out that night, and got his own place. He begged me to move in with him but I wanted to wait.

We dated exclusively immediately, moved in 2 months after divorce was final, engaged 6 months after that, married the following summer. Married for 14 years and have 2 kids.

Still in love and renewing our vows next summer :)

Sometimes it is as simple as being unhappy for a long time and finally finding exactly who you wanted
MsEmma88
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Sad really just sad

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Lmao.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:24 PM
What's funny. She is a sad whore

Quoting MsEmma88:

Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Sad really just sad

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)