Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think I might pass out from the pain

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM
  • 25 Replies
Dh and I are kind of ttc, not paying attention to days just having fun, and my periods have always been HEAVY and last a long time so I am taking clomid. Any way this month my period was 2 days late, negative pregnancy test, started spotting Tuesday, light bleeding Wednesday/Thursday (completely not my normal, usually I feel like I'm about to bleed to death). Well, i started having bad lower back pain yesterday afternoon but Tylenol helped it. This morning I wake up with a medium flow and EXTREME CRAMPS, LOWER BACK PAIN, AND THE START OF A MIGRAINE. I've taken Excedrin and have a heating pad on my stomach and back and nothing is helping.

I'm venting here on Café mom hoping to take my mind off the pain. So far it's not working.

My csections didn't even hurt this bad!
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cassidysmom611
by Gold Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Hmmm. ... I have no experience with clomid, but if your flow is completely abnormal and you feel like you are going to pass out I would definitely call and just let your GYN know.

Feel better. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Do you know if you have cysts on your ovaries?
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:10 AM

are you sure you don't have a UTI or something?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I felt like that when I miscarried, the test came up negative but a dr confirmed I was pregnant and it was me miscarrying. Kind of wish I had never gone in because then I would have not known. Hope you feel better soon I have never taken clomid so I don't have any experience with it.

addykarder19
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I've had two miscarriages and I have a gut feeling that is what is happening and like you said, I really don't want to know the truth.

Quoting Anonymous:

I felt like that when I miscarried, the test came up negative but a dr confirmed I was pregnant and it was me miscarrying. Kind of wish I had never gone in because then I would have not known. Hope you feel better soon I have never taken clomid so I don't have any experience with it.

addykarder19
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM
I've had them in the past, so I guess that might be a possibility. However, its never hurt this much when I had them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I'm sorry, that is a horrible horrible feeling I know all too well. Maybe get in a hot bath that sometimes helped the pain, if you are infact miscarrying you have already been through it so I wouldn't go in unless you simply can't handle the pain any more and need them to write you a script which they did for me but even vicodin didn't help so it was useless. I really really hope it is just the meds screwing with you and I hope you feel better soon.

Quoting addykarder19:

I've had two miscarriages and I have a gut feeling that is what is happening and like you said, I really don't want to know the truth.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:21 AM
If one ruptured, it could be severe pain and you would want to get checked out, soon.

Quoting addykarder19:

I've had them in the past, so I guess that might be a possibility. However, its never hurt this much when I had them.

Quoting Anonymous:

ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:22 AM

you should go to urgent care...or at least call a doctor....

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:24 AM

HUG!! I understand. Hope you feel better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN