Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why don't you just stop eating so much you fatties! Try some exercise too!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 182 Replies
1 mom liked this
Seriously I just saw the stupiest shit ever on 20/20. People get some thing sewn onto their tongues so they don't eat fatty foods. It will hurt them if they eat hard stuff so they have to eat soft stuff and nutritional drinks so of course they loose weight. How dumb can people be. Howe about stop eating so much? Take a walk or run your fat off. My god you fat people make me sick. Losing weight is not easy but stop being so lazy!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
csxt99
by Jennifer on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:16 AM
3 moms liked this

Why do fat people make you sick?  You are not them or in their bodies, so how does it affect you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:18 AM
25 moms liked this
You know what makes me sick? Stupid people. I just can't stand them. Why can't they just keep their mouths shut, put the keyboards away, and mind their own business?

Smh
Uhura
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:20 AM

There are three people I know personally who need to follow that advice. They're not going to, they're not going to change their lifestyle, despite that they know it's bad. So I don't see a need to get in a pissy mood over it, unlike you who seems to get extremely irate.

It saddens me when people like the three I know just don't care..but if they don't really want to change, they won't.

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:20 AM
26 moms liked this

Remember, people need to be pretty inside even more than they need to be pretty on the outside. I suggest you work on that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:21 AM
6 moms liked this
You're an insensitive and mean person. Many people have health problems or their medication makes them gain weight. Others have a food addiction and they can't help it. Yes, some are overweight because they don't exercise and have poor eating habits. Either way, you don't know their story so just stop trying to offend people. I am so disgusted with judgmental people like you. I suppose you think that all thin people are anorexic or drug addicts too?
LexsMami
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Lol...k.
EmmeBee
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:21 AM

A lot of different things make a lot of different people feel sick.  LIke, I literally feel sick to my stomach when I hear an adult yell at their child - but that's just me.  Some people find it revolting that some women will sleep willingly with married men.  Other people think drug addicts and homeless people are disgusting, even though it really affects them in no way

Quoting csxt99:

Why do fat people make you sick?  You are not them or in their bodies, so how does it affect you?

Anonandon
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:21 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm betting OP is at least 300lbs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:24 AM
2 moms liked this
I hate my body, was never over weight before but now I'm 50l s over weight and that's after losing 75lbs already. I'm depressed and miserable. So I'm sorry you are so upset about my body. I'll ad that to the things that I'm depressed about, I made some bitch sick because of my body. Fuck off
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:27 AM
6 moms liked this

I'm on supplemental oxygen and steroids, I'm not running anywhere. I do my sit and be fit (not that it's any of your fucking concern) but I will be fat until I die. Don't worry though, lung disease has shortened my life span considerably so that will be one less fat person to make you sick.  

You really need to get a life. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured