Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ipad users

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

On the hunt for a new tablet! Are they worth it??

What do you like about yours??? What do you dislike?

My biggest gripe is lack of Flash capability

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
echoedsentiment
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Instead of going for the IPAD I went for the Android 2 tablet. Does just as much as the Ipad for 1/3rd of the cost. I got mine for $95 at Big Lots. It's excellent for kids games too.

ElitestJen
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM

We have an iPad, a Kindle Fire, and an Asus Transformer (Android).  I like the iPad the best.  My husband prefers the Asus.  It really just depends on what you want to do with it and personal preference.

Oh...and the kids much prefer the iPad.

Nicolekathryn12
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I love mine. I use it more than anything else I have. It was well worth it. 

BEXi
by BEXi on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM

We have one. It's pretty cool. I rarely use it though.. My 4 year old loves to play racing apps on it.

vindicated
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM

we are all android here. just gave my 5 and 7 year olds some.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I have an ipad mini and I love it.

Flash is not really an issue for me.  What I particularly like is the massive selection of apps available for apple products....just about anything you can think of, there is an ap for that.  I like the ease of use and the image quality is amazing.

I really cant speak to how it compares to other formats, because I have only ever used apple products.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I love mine. It has so many more educational apps than the kindle fire or android tablet. I agree with not having flash. That kinda sucks. But i still prefer the ipad.

I have the new one with retina display

My biggest gripe is the charger that comes with the ipad is a pos. i went through three of them in three months. So i went to walmart and bought a charger with a much thicker cord and havent had an issue since.
momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:39 AM
I have the newest iPad with retina display at home, and my work iPad doesn't have it. I never realized how awesome the retina display was until I got the work one. I love my iPad and other apple devices. I do wish they would allow Flash, though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I have an iPad and a Kindle Fire.  Bought the Kindle first for books and I love it.  Got the iPad for the apps the Kindle can't get and I love it too.  iPad does do more but I have educational and fun apps on both for my kids.  They prefer the iPad bc it's more interactive. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)