Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another pot smoking idiot parent!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:16 AM
  • 251 Replies
2 moms liked this
This guy rocks smokes pot then almost kills his poor son and daughter. Son is so scared he calls the cops. Wants to know if he should jump from their speeding car or risk dyeing in a crash. But its only pot it doesn't make you a bad parent right? Pot parents are idiots! Put down the illegal drugs (unless you have a prescription and life threatening illness)And put your kids first. I hope he goes to jail for a very loooong time! link below
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:22 AM
5 moms liked this
Shut up. It is not a drug . It is not bad for you. It is not considered a narcotic, smh

I cannot get.over those idiots who have the nerve to actually believe that smoking a drug that impairs your ability to think clearly, and then tell us we are wrong. They are like kids; maybe id we argue enough and loudly enough they will give up.

Smh

Quoting momaof8:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/159229/10yearold_calls_911_on_father

LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:23 AM
58 moms liked this

Conveniently left out the fact that he was also DRUNK. I think that contributed to the reckless driving at least as much (and more than likely more) than the pot. 

But hey, carry on with your selective blindness and your very obvious vendetta.  Everyone needs a hobby.

momaof8
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:24 AM
This idiot risked his kids lives and those of the people in the other car!
Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Eh.  There are idiot pot headed parents and then there are sober idiot parents.  

EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:24 AM
I wonder how many people will their sarcasm radar switched off today

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Shut up. It is not a drug . It is not bad for you. It is not considered a narcotic, smh

I cannot get.over those idiots who have the nerve to actually believe that smoking a drug that impairs your ability to think clearly, and then tell us we are wrong. They are like kids; maybe id we argue enough and loudly enough they will give up.

Smh

Quoting momaof8:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/159229/10yearold_calls_911_on_father

rjsmommy214
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:24 AM
4 moms liked this
Why no mention of the possibility of booze? Sounds like there is more to the story. Not saying he wasn't stoned but people don't normally get get that aggressive from smoking alone. And yes, he is definitely an idiot.
QuirkyMom26
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:25 AM

I get that.  

Quoting momaof8:

This idiot risked his kids lives and those of the people in the other car!
Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Eh.  There are idiot pot headed parents and then there are sober idiot parents.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:25 AM
8 moms liked this

Just because some people are complete fucking idiots when they smoke, does not mean all that smoke it are that fucking idiotic.. It is kind of like saying anyone that drinks alcohol is a idiot. Some can handle it, and some should never touch the stuff..

QuirkyMom26
6 moms liked this

Oh my OP, BUSTED!

Quoting LokisMama:

Conveniently left out the fact that he was also DRUNK. I think that contributed to the reckless driving at least as much (and more than likely more) than the pot. 

But hey, carry on with your selective blindness and your very obvious vendetta.  Everyone needs a hobby.

missmamaof4
1 mom liked this

please there was something IN his pot

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)