Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

seriously lmao right now

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My dh has a habit of falling asleep on the couch, i hate it when he does it throughout the week because he is hard to wake up.

So i try to wake him up, i say babe get up we have to go to bed, he says i am awake, i say no you are not. He says yes i am, look he is on the forklift. I am like babe, there is no forklift you are on the couch , he says look at the shadow over the forklift, i start laughing saying babe you are home on the couch get up, he say look st the shadow over the forklift he is on it. Lmao. I finally get him up and in bed after 30 min of te talking about some shadow over a forklift. Lol i am so going record him next time. Because tomorrow he will say i am making it up.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Bump
barneysaid
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:56 PM
My hubby does the same thing.... He gets mad when i wake him up..... Lol
Irish_mama_2011
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:57 PM

It was near Christmas the first year of our marriage and he sat up in bed suddenly and said, "I have to wait on all these people?! Stupid elf!" laid back down and was sound asleep. I still tease him about it, and he has said said other strange things in his sleep since then, the last thing he said was Japanese robots, I think he was watching too many Transformer episodes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:14 AM

LOL! My hubby does that too except his big thing is he likes to deny he was even asleep. I'll be like honey wake up and go to bed. Him, I'm not asleep. Oh yeah then why are you snoring? Ugh stubborn man. LOL!

emandab
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:19 AM
The exact same scenario, different crazy dream ramblings, has happened to me. Except I'm the one sleeping on the couch and dh is the waking me. He says I say the craziest stuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

LOL! My hubby does that too except his big thing is he likes to deny he was even asleep. I'll be like honey wake up and go to bed. Him, I'm not asleep. Oh yeah then why are you snoring? Ugh stubborn man. LOL!

He does that too
junebaby11
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Lol I do that
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)