Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He said he was going to kill me! UPDATE: 8/5/13

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
My kids dad/SO flipped out today and told them he was going to kill me. He began accusing me of sleeping with my friends husband, I kept telling him that it wasn't true. Our daughter heard him yelling the accusations and came in telling him it wasn't true that I am not cheating. He then turned to our 12 year old daughter and said " your just saying that because your f"@;king him too!

My mouth dropped and I yelled are you crazy, she is not sleeping with him and neither am I. He then grabs the broom and goes to swing it at me, I fall onto my bed and he then gets on top off me and presses the broom handle across my neck. I begin trying to tell him he's choking me, my daughter tries to pull him off of me and he gets up and goes to swing the broom at my face when my daughter grabs the handle and our other daughter grabs on too.
Right before he began trying to choke me I called 911 and put part of the phone under the pillow but leave the speaker part of the phone out so the cops can hear everything.
The fight eventually ends up outside and he pushes my kids back in the house. I get ahold of the broom and run in the house and hit him in the shoulder with it, he turns to come at me as my girls and I run outside. He then realizes that I called the police and takes off.
The police come and take a report. I leave to go visit my great aunt who is dying in the hospital. Come home and he broke into my house by pushing the window air conditioner out of the window. I then call the police and report the break in. Now he is not only looking at felony DV and child neglect but also breaking and entering and destruction of property. I just hope that they catch him soon. My girls love their daddy but hate the evil things that he does and are now scared that he is going to try to break in again.
He seriously has some problems! And when he broke in all he did was change his pants, take a 2 liter if pop and break my air conditioner. He left his carton of cigarettes, all his clothes (including the pants he had on when he left) and his other things. Like I am going to let him come back here after what he did!

Update: the police found him and he is now in jail. He had the nerve to come back twice knocking on my door. Picture of what he did on page 3.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RadnRem
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel very sad for your girls.
Hartbrayka
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:37 AM

He sounds bipolar. 

amy1will
by Amethyst on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:37 AM
So sad that they had to see all that and you had to go through that. My heart breaks for y'all:(
WashingtonMom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:38 AM

Yikes, hopefully they catch him! Do you have a chain lock on the door? Not that he wouldn't just break in through the window again... omg keep a bat or other blunt object close tonight. :( Sorry you are going through this! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:40 AM

Hmm. Is he on drugs??  I hate to say it but prepare for a visit from Child Protection. Anytime theres a DV, at least where I live, they are called for safety concerns of the children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:41 AM
What the hell?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Pack his shit and put it out in the yard.  Then call your family and go stay with them.  I would also start looking for a new place to live.  I would NEVER let him near you again.  Your children and your life are more important than that relationship!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:43 AM

WOW......change the locks and get a O of P against him. Depending on your state.....You may get a visit from CPS/ACS. They can also file for a protective order for  you and the children in addition to the criminal O of P.

GL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:44 AM
My brother took out the air conditioner and fixed the windows so that they won't raise up. My landlord came and changed ALL of my locks, so I'm hoping that works. The police are also circling the area trying to watch out for him. (My brother say a strange car parked near my house as he was leaving, so he circled the block to see if it was him and the police pulled him over for circling the block to make sure he wasn't with him).

Quoting WashingtonMom:

Yikes, hopefully they catch him! Do you have a chain lock on the door? Not that he wouldn't just break in through the window again... omg keep a bat or other blunt object close tonight. :( Sorry you are going through this! 

SWEET737
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:46 AM

I also feel sorry for your daughters. Of course I feel sorry for you to . But since you seem to be the more reasonable one, you have to do all you can to protect them. Maybe you should file a restraining order on him. Don't take what he said lightly and unfortunately, your daughters had to be there to see all of the drama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured