Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mom I'm pregnant.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies

I just heard the words that no mother of a 16 year old wants to hear. My 16 year old daught is pregnant! She just came home from her dads house after spending the summer there. I called her dad and she didn't even tell him. I am hurt, disappointed, and just shocked. I asked her who the boy was and it was just some guy she hung out with, not even a boyfriend. 

I told her I would support any decision she makes and we are going to go to planned parenthood later this week to discus options, look into adoption, see the programs they have to help if you want to keep the baby, and abortion options. Like I said I will support her decision either way. I have been crying all night and I havent slept at all. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Just be there for her.. I am sorry you are going thru this.

How many months is she? How come her father wasn't supervising her?

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM
:(

Good luck.
KaylinC03
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:31 AM
3 moms liked this

I'm sorry. I think you're handling it the right way though. At this point, what's done is done and the only thing you can do is present her with all the options she has and let her, and the baby's father, make the decision that's best for them and their child.

My heart goes out to you though, as I'm sure that was really hard news to hear. :(

mattiehatter
by Mary on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Well that really sucks. I'm sorry, but at least you aren't dictating what she's going to do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:31 AM

poor kid............planned parenthood.........we all know how this is going to end.

drowningmama
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Oh wow!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Was she a virgin when she left for the summer? Was your ex keeping an eye on her? It doesn't seem like she was supervised very well there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM

She has no clue. She has been there since the end of may and started hanging out with this boy. I am not sure wtf her dad was thinking 

Quoting sfigu16:

Just be there for her.. I am sorry you are going thru this.

How many months is she? How come her father wasn't supervising her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I am so sorry. That would be so hard.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:34 AM
2 moms liked this

Why do you say that? PPH offers a lot of services actually the one here in our town doesnt even perform abortions so if that is what she wants we would have to go somewhere else 

Quoting Anonymous:

poor kid............planned parenthood.........we all know how this is going to end.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)