Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

married for ten years...............what are the chances?ETA

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

how many of you were married for ten years or more and ended up divorced? why?

ETA...my 18 year old sister asked me yesterday if me and dh were going to go the distance since everyone she knows is divorced. i simply answered yes. we are committed to our marriage and making it work. we married young but always make our marriage a priority. just thought i would give a little background on why the post was made. we have been married longer than anyone in our families.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Replies (641-643):
Dontchawishuknu
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:34 PM
My ex and I were married for 15 years, divorced now for 7 years. We divorced because he carried on a year long relationship with a woman who would ultimtely become wife #2. They divorced after 2.5 years because she began an affair with his boss.
SoCalTx
by Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:53 PM
I've been married 9 yrs going on 10 in Feb. we've been together almost 12 years. Going strong & we don't believe in divorce we believe in working it out & lots of communication. I am still a giddy little girl when he comes home from work :)
MotherOF5Cuties
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:58 PM
I did. we were married for over 10 yrs and I left him 2008 bc he was to controlling from beginning and our marriage was basically set up,I didn't really know nothing about him besides that he comes from a good family and the longer I was with him the better I got to know him and didn't like him.But I had kids with him and try to make it work but 2 years before I left him, he started showing up at my job in the parking lot and had everyone at work tell me yup you dh again driving around and he would leave work earlier so he can follow me from work to see where I was going and I wasn't going anywhere after work besides stopping at my moms house and he had a problem with that. A lot of shit happened before I left that drove me to just pack my shit and leave so lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured