Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are her abs spray painted on?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 72 Replies

I've always loved Shakira's body. If I could trade with anyone it would be her but I'm looking at this picture and her abs look painted on.

Don't get me wrong. Even if they are painted on, she still has a killer body. I just thought it was funny. 

I had intended to make a post for everyone to post their favorite body but got sidetracked so post your celeb or your own or whoever's body that you wish you had! 

My other pic is Jamie Eason

I love her muscles. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeAmour
by Tonya on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:36 PM

I really don't see abs. I see a flat, loosed skin mommy belly.

aiyess
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM
The abs look great. The arms kinda scares me.
myempyreofdirt
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I think what you're seeing on shakira is some kind of body shimmer or glitter. That's what it looks like to me.
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:38 PM

It wouldn't be the first time some airbrushing was done to make abs out of a normal belly.

Did you know most of the men in "300" movie had CG abs?  Aw, broke so many of my friends hearts when I informed them of that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Quoting BeAmour:

I'm thinking this was pre kids but I'm not sure. Can you not see the lines they drew on her to make it look like she had abs? That's what I'm talking about.

imakehimscream
by He screams on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Looks like body glitter
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
This pic is pre-baby

Quoting BeAmour:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

It wouldn't be the first time some airbrushing was done to make abs out of a normal belly.

Did you know most of the men in "300" movie had CG abs?  Aw, broke so many of my friends hearts when I informed them of that!

Lol! That was a good movie but the part with the priests really grosses me out. 

LvngMmyCampbell
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Looks like when they add bronzer to "shape" the body a little. However, I have seen her do the hip shake and I doubt her muscles are fake. The second pic looks photo shopped to me, her stumach is crooked. 

BeAmour
by Tonya on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:41 PM

If it was pre-baby, then if they are sprayed on they did a horrible job to make it look like a mommy belly! If it's post-baby, I think she looks good even with sprayed abs. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BeAmour:

I'm thinking this was pre kids but I'm not sure. Can you not see the lines they drew on her to make it look like she had abs? That's what I'm talking about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)