Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you let your daughters go out with thier looking a mess?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 268 Replies

my dd is 6 and I never let her go anywhere with out making sure shes clean, hair neat ect. But today she tried so hard on her hair to make it look like a princess and was doing it for a good 45 minutes. She came out with this huge knot ball on top of her head. She was so exicted and thought she looked beautiful, and it really just looked like it was in the same ponytail for a week without brushing it. I was out of diapers so I had to go to the store and I couldnt tell her it looked horrid, so i look her like that. OMG people were screw facing me like I was a dirt bag. I was mordified, but it made her happy.  Would you let your dd go out like that?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ksueditz
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

95% of the time, i make sure the girls are dressed and coifed properly. the other 5% i say, ah, who cares. 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Mobile Photo

Lol i have no choice. No mater what I do my SD's hair frizzes like crazy. Drives us both batty.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Mobile Photo

My girls are usually dressed to the nines.
P.S. They are under NO circumstance allowed to wear character clothing. I let the book bag slide on this trip to the zoo, but NEVER EVER EVER clothing!
ilovemy3boys
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

if we are leaving the house then yes she is always dressed and hair done an clean, If we are not leaving the house she picks her own clothes and does her own hair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:53 PM
I love the curls they have frizz control for curly hair if it drives you that crazy but I LOVE them!!!
ilovemy3boys
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM


Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM


Mine too

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

My girls are usually dressed to the nines.



almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM

both of my daughters refuse to let me brush their hair.  i don't know why....so, no, most of the time, their hair is a mess

FireVixen
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:57 PM
7 moms liked this
Clean yes. Brushed yes but it doesn't last long. She can wear whatever she likes no matter how dreadful. If shes covered im okay with it
1plustwinsmommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:57 PM
6 moms liked this

Yes, I'd let her. It's just hair that's messy. She was proud of herself. It's not a big deal. Now an actual week old ponytail? No. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN