Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WARNING TMI does some food run right through you?

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  • 49 Replies
I love love love Mexican food but mexican food doesn't love me back. Sometimes within 30 minutes I have diarrhea but my SO claims that's impossible and it has to be something I ate 12 hours before or so and that there is no possible way its the Mexican food.

So is there some type of food that goes right through you as well? I'm trying to prove my SO wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Everything used to make me shit my brains out. I drink Metamucil daily. Drink it before you eat Mexican.
TrouserMouse
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Very sugary stuff, like pancake syrup, will put me on the toilet for hours.
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Soft serve ice cream. Like from a restaurant or Dairy Queen. I can eat store bought stuff just fine but the other stuff will send me to the bathroom almost immediately.
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Usually Black beans and rice will go in and then out in basically the same hour lol
aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:39 PM
lots of things! after having ds I had such bad 'have to go pains' on the way hone from somewhere i told df Its was worse than child birth, and I wasnt kidding. It sucks sometimes lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asmalltowngirl
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Gluten and fatty foods
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Hmm not a bad idea, I think ill try that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Everything used to make me shit my brains out. I drink Metamucil daily. Drink it before you eat Mexican.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:40 PM

For me its overly greasy foods. Like chili fries. I love me some chili fries, but I'll be on the toilet for awhile! lol. 

Its due to my gallbladder being removed when I was 18. Whenever I eat something that is too greasy it goes right thru me. I joke with my husband I'm like a tube. In one end and out the other. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Coffee on an empty stomach mostly.  Dairy: watchful of and some veggies ( horrendous gas).   Mexican is a no brainer for most....... love it though. 

muzzyh
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Chocolate milk. Probably regular milk, too, but I do t know because I can't drink it-- too gross. Chocolate milk gets half way down my throat and I pretty much blow my pants off.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)