Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

tell me

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:08 AM
  • 28 Replies
I read somewhere once that every person has at least one thing they complain about at any given moment.

What's yours?
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CherryBlossom.
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:09 AM
My dd woke up this morning with chicken pox :-( so we will be quarantined to the house for the next week or so :-(
WesternNYmom
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I am fed up with kids who have no respect for adults or other people's property.  I am also sick of their parents pretending that their childrens' behavior isn't a problem.  Been dealing with some issues with some kids in our neighborhood all summer long. One kid acts like he owns the neighborhood and throws things at my house and ruins my flowers and any holiday decorations I put up outside. His mother thinks this behavior is no big deal, and got angry at me for telling her son to stay off my property.  Another girl walks back and forth, up and down the street trying to pick a fight with my daughter. My daughter just ignores her, which makes this girl mad, and she startes cursing at me and my kids and call us all kinds of nasty names. Her mother isn't any better.  My daughter also befriended another girl in our neighborhood, and it has caused me nothing but stress.This kid talks back to adults, breaks rules (eats on peoples' furniture after being told not to, snoops through peoples' belongings without permission etc), and has been banned from several of her friends' homes as a result.  She also expects me to drive her where ever she wants to go, and throws a fit when she doesn't get her way.  I also caught her helping herself to my gardening supplies, and noticed several items missing from my bedroom after she left the house.  She is also very bossy and , nasty to my daughter. Thankfully my daughter has started distancing herself from this girl. I am hoping that once school starts and dd is back in dance class, and girl scouts, that the other girl won't be coming around as much.  She is also not welcome in my home. She can play outside with my daughter, but if she needs to go to the bathroom or she needs a drink or snack. I send her home. She lives 4 houses down the street, so it won't kill her to go home to toilet or get something to eat.

LadyAmaranth
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:25 AM

My oldest sons behavior.

QuirkyMom26
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I complain about not knowing what's going on at any given moment.  I always have to be in the loop.  I NEED lists and schedules and shit written down on calendars, or I go crazy.  Tell me to be at a place at 8:00 not 8:00 "something".  I also hate being ready TOO early and waiting around to leave.  I complain about that also.  LOL

AbigailJ89
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM
I am so freaking tired and wish my 11 month old dd would actually sleep through the night!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

This about sums it up for me, lol

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

I complain about not knowing what's going on at any given moment.  I always have to be in the loop.  I NEED lists and schedules and shit written down on calendars, or I go crazy.  Tell me to be at a place at 8:00 not 8:00 "something".  I also hate being ready TOO early and waiting around to leave.  I complain about that also.  LOL

Anonandon
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:33 AM
I feel your pain, my daughter didn't sleep through the night consistently until she turned 2.

Quoting AbigailJ89:

I am so freaking tired and wish my 11 month old dd would actually sleep through the night!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CherryBlossom.
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Bump!
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Not enough DRAMA darlin........

You must up the AMPs on the Post title, lol

ROBIN-C
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:48 AM

There is a mouse in my garage! Nasty F'ing creatures! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)