Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ideas Plz

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:19 AM
  • 59 Replies
How many ladies know any fast quick breakfast ideas and can u share them woth me
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:40 AM

you can scramble an egg with a little bit of milk and spices and nukes in the microwave in like a minute!  You can make bacon, egg and cheese biscuits and then nuke them 30 seconds in the microwave afterwards.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:48 AM

I throw some spinach in a pan and pour a scrambled egg over it. Put it on an English muffin or just eat it with a piece of good toast :)

Yogurt and granola is great, bake muffins the night before and hard boil some eggs at the same time, scrambled eggs, and cheese in a pita pocket. 

Lol, can you tell I like eggs? My husband loves an egg burrito for breakfast. Just a scrambled egg, cheese and salsa wrapped up in a flour tortilla.

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Throw 2 sliced apples, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon in the bottom of the crock pot. Pour 2 cups of oatmeal and 4 cups of water on top. Do NOT stir. Cook overnight for 8 - 9 hours on low. BREAKFAST IN THE CROCKPOT!

jojo_382
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Am not sure what nuke means but never tried to put eggs and biscuits in a microwave before this would be awesome thank you

Quoting MixedCooke:

you can scramble an egg with a little bit of milk and spices and nukes in the microwave in like a minute!  You can make bacon, egg and cheese biscuits and then nuke them 30 seconds in the microwave afterwards.

TashaB82
by Tootie on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:23 AM
We love some oatmeal around here! quick and easy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_382
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Ha I see u do like eggs lol these are great ideas there more different from what I usually do in the morning I am trying to figure out how to do a quick breakfast cuz my son starts school for the first time in 2 weeks so I'm trying to get fast and easy ideas thank you

Quoting Anonymous:

I throw some spinach in a pan and pour a scrambled egg over it. Put it on an English muffin or just eat it with a piece of good toast :)

Yogurt and granola is great, bake muffins the night before and hard boil some eggs at the same time, scrambled eggs, and cheese in a pita pocket. 

Lol, can you tell I like eggs? My husband loves an egg burrito for breakfast. Just a scrambled egg, cheese and salsa wrapped up in a flour tortilla.

jojo_382
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh am definitely going to be checking this out thank you so much

Quoting Sassy762:

http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/recipe-collections-favorites/healthy-meals/breakfast-to-go-10000001047596/index.html

jojo_382
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Mmmm crackpot it an awesome idea and I have one thank you so much for this recipe

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

Throw 2 sliced apples, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon in the bottom of the crock pot. Pour 2 cups of oatmeal and 4 cups of water on top. Do NOT stir. Cook overnight for 8 - 9 hours on low. BREAKFAST IN THE CROCKPOT!

KaylinC03
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Nuke just means cook them in the microwave for a few seconds to get the food hot (not cook it).

Quoting jojo_382:

Am not sure what nuke means but never tried to put eggs and biscuits in a microwave before this would be awesome thank you

Quoting MixedCooke:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN