Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Read if you want to have Nightmares.

Posted by   + Show Post

Imagine, if you dare....

If Cafemom was actually Cafemomabama, it's own state where all of the groups are cities.

Welcome to bitch county, grab a shake and an insult at confessionville. Major tourist attractions include the walk of fame, where all the stars of our favorite drama queens will literally burn your shoes off if you step on them. Visit the Wax Museum and get mocked and yelled at by your favorite MC stars! Or, if you're feeling like having some fun, visit the museum of stupidities, and look at all the amazing pictures and artifacts from our most ridiculous members!

Don't forget to visit the hall of mirrors at the post partum body fair this wednesday! Or, watch your friends get brutally assaulted by a barrage of angry negativity pirhanhas after fishing too deep at the compliment waterhole!

Don't forget to grab a map at the local admin office to direct you to even more exciting destinations in Rustic Cafemomabama.

Your turn! If Cafemom were an actual phsyical place, what would it look like to you?

In case there is any question:

For those of you cm'ers located in Alabama, no, there is not a specific reason I chose 'Bama' as a suffix for morer aptly titled 'cafemomland'. It was the first thing to come to mind. I apologize in advance for any hint of bias towards your fair state that I may have expressed. I have never been there, I'm sure it's lovely.

by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Replies (31-39):
GamerM0M
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 3:56 AM

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Am I the only one who pictures cafemomabama as a country of unrest? Wars raging in the east with the pro-lifers slowly gaining ground in formula feedersville.In the west biomomopolis is waging their own attacks against bitchfield,who's called in an army from antivacination city. The problem facing this nation during this civil uproar is a serious lack of beds. Multiple soldiers have deserted only to return after a few hours of well needed mind blowing orgasms at least 3 times per day.
LCG83
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:13 AM

Mobile Photo

rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Ha Ha!

The hen response was good.

But this is pure gold.

Quoting Anonymous:

Am I the only one who pictures cafemomabama as a country of unrest? Wars raging in the east with the pro-lifers slowly gaining ground in formula feedersville.In the west biomomopolis is waging their own attacks against bitchfield,who's called in an army from antivacination city. The problem facing this nation during this civil uproar is a serious lack of beds. Multiple soldiers have deserted only to return after a few hours of well needed mind blowing orgasms at least 3 times per day.

LCG83
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:15 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

A hen house..with a bunch of hens clucking and pecking at one another. Seriously..picture a bunch of chickens all hanging out in little cliques talking shit about the other little chicken cliques. Like "bok bok..omg did you see how dirty her mirror was in that picture she posted, bok? Let's go peck at her till she cries bok bok. And if that doesn't work..we can just call her dumb and correct her spelling and grammar, bok!" But then you've got captain save a chicken all like.."Bok bok..stop it you chicken birches! Your mirror looks fine OP..bok bok..don't listen to the haters bok." But then the mean chickens are like.."oh bok no! Let's peck at captain save a chicken! She posted two years ago in this group about how she ate a GMO once and LIKED it, bok bok!" Thousands of episodes like this..everywhere. Just so much noise it doesn't even make sense anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:15 AM

I'm wondering... where would the men be in all of this? Locked in the houses so they can't escape to run off with the women of hoeville? LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:24 AM
hehe thanks- now imagine it all played out on a RISK gameboard. That's scary lol

Quoting rfhsure:

Ha Ha!

The hen response was good.

But this is pure gold.

Quoting Anonymous:

rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:43 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm wondering... where would the men be in all of this? Locked in the houses so they can't escape to run off with the women of hoeville? LOL

there are no men in the land of cafemom lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:43 AM

they would be there, in the neighboring town of Manland. lol

Quoting rfhsure:

Quoting Anonymous:

there are no men in the land of cafemom lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN