Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Could you/ do you live in a house where a violent crime or murder took place?

Posted by   + Show Post
Just what the title says.

I could.
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 3:13 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Am I getting a good deal on the house? Then yes!
want10more
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 3:56 AM

i have sleep issues too. so i so wanted to just say, oh, i'ts my sleep probs. but when my family members see stuff too, then im just not so sure. i'd rather say, oh gosh and garters, whatta DREAM i had. i can't anymore. but you know if you TELL anyone? then ur just freakin nutz. and yes i FEEL a lil nutz over seeing shit that can't be there. but i don't drink that much. i have sleep probs, but my family doesn't. of COURSE none of us do drugs or anything like that. the proof is here yes. lots of proof. but yet, i just still can't believe in ghosties and goblins. feels like i'm chasing my own tail, on something i don't really believe in. yet i've seen. and the entities or whatever they are, are starting to scare and hurt my kids. long scratches on thier backs, growls, mean words. now as a good mom i'd protect my kids, but against WHAT? is this our imagination? but how are scratches made up? i just don't know what to think, really. i never believed before, but when i see scared kids, with owwies from a source i can't identify, then.............. ??????????? so what would YOU do? i'm so open to suggestions here!

Quoting rfhsure:

I have sleep paralysis, so seeing wierd shit is commonplace to me now. When I see something thats not right as im galling asleep/waking up, then ill rethink my opinions on ghosts.

Quoting want10more:

ha! my house would freak you out then! built over 100 yrs ago...........and i don't know that i believe in ghosties and goblins either  but. oh BUT. crap i dunno. realllllly crappy when your lil uns get scared from 'bad faces'. i don't think anything really 'bad' happened here, but i SEE stuff, but no, i was just tired, but no i saw it, but of course i couldn't have, the kids are making shit up, but why would they but but but. and honestly i'd rather believe myself to be batshit crazy then to see a woman that wasn't there tuckin in my kids. i so could have sworn that i didn't believe either. but i saw that. so what, i'm schizophrenic? nope don't think so. guess i just don't really have a good understanding of what i, my hubby, my kids saw.

Quoting rfhsure:

no. Its not a fear of the supernatural, I don't believe in any of that. But places do carry 'vibes'. Old homes carry memories and feelings with them and I would not want to live in a place where something so negative occured. It would just bother me.

PoplarGrove
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 3:58 AM

I couldn't. I'm fairly certain I lived in a house where something happened.  The entire time I live in our old house I hated going into the laundry room.  I would do everything in my power to stay out of there and would run in quickly to put laundry in the washer and dryer but the folding always happened somewhere else and the door always stayed closed.  The longer I lived in the house the more depressed and "crazy" I got. Near the end I would yell at the kids at the drop of a hat and was simply miserable.  

When we moved out and the house was empty my Aunt went into the house to do a walk through before we handed over the keys.  She called me up afterwards and asked me how I had survived in that house for 5 years.  Once everything was moved out (I had protection runes hanging in all of the windows of the house except the laundry room because it had no window and the movers had taken those down and packed them) and she stepped into the house she said she could barely breathe and felt like there was an angry presence in the house.  I knew I had had a little boy in the house because my daughter used to play with him (we thought it was an imaginary friend till toys started going off and balls started bouncing down the hall in the middle of the night) but he was never a problem and left one day after saying good bye to my daughter and telling her she was "lucky her Momma loved her so much". 

My Aunt did some research about the house and found out that in the 50s a woman who lived in the house "disappeared" with her son and it was assumed she took off from her husband.  I wonder now if she really left or if she or her husband didn't do something in that house that left those energies.  I didn't like that house from the time my husband bought it but I could never place my finger on why.  

Man, that was long, lol.

rfhsure
by beast mode on Aug. 6, 2013 at 3:59 AM

uhm.....I'd get everyone checked for crazies. Then, when that was done, if I genuinely believed there were unseen entities causing harm to my children in my home, I would move.

Quoting want10more:

i have sleep issues too. so i so wanted to just say, oh, i'ts my sleep probs. but when my family members see stuff too, then im just not so sure. i'd rather say, oh gosh and garters, whatta DREAM i had. i can't anymore. but you know if you TELL anyone? then ur just freakin nutz. and yes i FEEL a lil nutz over seeing shit that can't be there. but i don't drink that much. i have sleep probs, but my family doesn't. of COURSE none of us do drugs or anything like that. the proof is here yes. lots of proof. but yet, i just still can't believe in ghosties and goblins. feels like i'm chasing my own tail, on something i don't really believe in. yet i've seen. and the entities or whatever they are, are starting to scare and hurt my kids. long scratches on thier backs, growls, mean words. now as a good mom i'd protect my kids, but against WHAT? is this our imagination? but how are scratches made up? i just don't know what to think, really. i never believed before, but when i see scared kids, with owwies from a source i can't identify, then.............. ??????????? so what would YOU do? i'm so open to suggestions here!

Quoting rfhsure:

I have sleep paralysis, so seeing wierd shit is commonplace to me now. When I see something thats not right as im galling asleep/waking up, then ill rethink my opinions on ghosts.

Quoting want10more:

ha! my house would freak you out then! built over 100 yrs ago...........and i don't know that i believe in ghosties and goblins either  but. oh BUT. crap i dunno. realllllly crappy when your lil uns get scared from 'bad faces'. i don't think anything really 'bad' happened here, but i SEE stuff, but no, i was just tired, but no i saw it, but of course i couldn't have, the kids are making shit up, but why would they but but but. and honestly i'd rather believe myself to be batshit crazy then to see a woman that wasn't there tuckin in my kids. i so could have sworn that i didn't believe either. but i saw that. so what, i'm schizophrenic? nope don't think so. guess i just don't really have a good understanding of what i, my hubby, my kids saw.

Quoting rfhsure:

no. Its not a fear of the supernatural, I don't believe in any of that. But places do carry 'vibes'. Old homes carry memories and feelings with them and I would not want to live in a place where something so negative occured. It would just bother me.

SyllabaryBisque
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Yup, wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
want10more
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:16 AM

WOULDN'T BLAME YOU A BIT FOR THINKING WE'RE ALL CRAZY~  how could i NOT think that myself? but yet i still can't believe what we see. cuz um. wtf. we live in nodak tho......... oil crazy country. by the time you buy the land, you can't afford the house. that's our boggle! heh.

i guess my HUGE question would be........ when do you believe in something you just don't believe in? when do you get out of the comfort and security of just thinkin bad dreams and coincidence, and the real facts hit you in the face...and still you can't quite believe?

i think i'd not LIKE to believe in ghosties and goblins. i mean... really? but yet. things and people i see, and my familiy sees, i don't understand at all. where the hell did they come from? and why are some so nasty? and why do some be nice and some make scratches? and oh hell YEAH i so wish i could just go into the psych ward and get drugs in my butt to make all things happy again. or go to my pastor.but you know she'd think i'm as crazy as you think i am! so then........????????????? what? where? when you can't afford to move? what the hell do you do?????/

Quoting rfhsure:

uhm.....I'd get everyone checked for crazies. Then, when that was done, if I genuinely believed there were unseen entities causing harm to my children in my home, I would move.

Quoting want10more:

Quoting rfhsure:

Quoting want10more:

Quoting rfhsure:

LCG83
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:17 AM
I don't, but I definitely could and yay for Amityville. Lol
CocolateLady
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:18 AM

Depends

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:20 AM
I may have already, who knows? I would. But I'd be intrigued about the happenings.
risaspieces
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 4:21 AM
I lived in an apartment where a drug dealer was murdered. It's why we had nice tile and all the other apartments had ugly carpet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN