Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"you're a redneck woman that can't keep her man happy"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That's what dh told me this morning.
His alarm went off a 5:30, turned it off and went back to sleep.
At 6:24 I woke up and woke him up, he said "why can't I ever get up when my alarm goes off?" So I said "well, you turn it off and go back to sleep".
I told him that he had clean clothes folded on the table (I finished up that load of laundry last night after everyone was asleep so I left it on the table to put away this morning).
He goes to get his clothes, comes back and goes into the bathroom for a shower. He saw his towel on the floor and gets mad, accusing me of putting it there. I explained that I haven't showered since Sunday and I didn't touch his towel, I offer him a clean one...
Then he starts telling me I can't keep a man happy, I'm just like my mom, I'm a redneck woman, all kinds of stuff.
All this time I'm laying in bed trying not to cry, I'm 8 months pregnant and not feeling well anyways. He starts saying "you wouldn't even care if I walked out the door and never came back".
He went into the living room and came back with more insults.
Finally I told him I'm tired of it, Ds is trying to sleep and so am I. I told him he needs to quit and just go to work. He got mad and left the room, came right back in and said he doesn't have any cigarettes and we don't have the money to get any so he's just being mean and picking on me for no reason.
I said "well next time pick on someone your own size". He got mad and took his ring off and tried to play the victim. I told him he just needs to leave.
He left and came back, saying he forgot something.
He started crying saying he was sorry. I told him to give me Ds's carseat and leave.
Well, he never brought the carseat up but at least he left.

I'm tired of this! I hate being treated like c rap! He had been doing really well but the past week had been like this. I'm so tired of it :(
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Replies (21-30):
BEXi
by BEXi on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Is he depressed or bipolar?

When I am going through a rough stressful time, my depression and BP get the best of me and I will say things like "you wouldnt even care if...."

Though him verbally beating you up is not right.. comparing you to his mother and not keeping him happy? Im sorry. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:48 AM
He sounds like he got his period or something, for real.
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this
The first time a man treats you like that should be the last. If this isn't the first time, you're in for more.
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:49 AM
2 moms liked this

He's been doing really well? Like he's a puppy you're trying to train not to pee on things? FUCK.THAT. I'd give him a swift kick in the jaw and then beat him with divorce papers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I don't agree with your version of "telling the truth". You sound angry and bitter. You need a nap

by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:45 AM
why, for telling how it is? truth hurts, sometimes

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

you sound like a pair of ignorant rednecks

can't afford to buy a pack of cigarettes, you're too lazy to shower, you're 8 months pregnant and you think his attitude is your only problem? Sweeeeet..

You need to go back to sleep... be sure to take the stick out of your ass before you do
destiny3513
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:52 AM
He's probably stressed out. My bf gets mean when he's stressed. No excuse but try talking to him later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:52 AM

You picked him to father your unborn child.  Why did you pick him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:54 AM

8 months pregnant and he's doing this?

divorce the @sshole.

Anonymous

Anonymous
I hear ya I work 6 nights a week df works 5 days, i put my dishes in the dish washer he let's his pile up and gets mad saying I don't do anything. I'm expected to work, have the place clean, laundry done and bills paid with my money even though I make min wage he makes 3 times more then I do. I can't buy anything for myself because we can't afford it according to him. Then when I ask for help on the bills he gets pissed and says he works hard for his money and should be able to do what he wants with it like I don't work for mine.I'm constantly called a lazy fat bitch and accused of cheating. He says he dreads coming home every day to deal with me for less then a hour. I'm tired of it too but I can't afford this place alone and never have the chance to save up money.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)