Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"you're a redneck woman that can't keep her man happy"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That's what dh told me this morning.
His alarm went off a 5:30, turned it off and went back to sleep.
At 6:24 I woke up and woke him up, he said "why can't I ever get up when my alarm goes off?" So I said "well, you turn it off and go back to sleep".
I told him that he had clean clothes folded on the table (I finished up that load of laundry last night after everyone was asleep so I left it on the table to put away this morning).
He goes to get his clothes, comes back and goes into the bathroom for a shower. He saw his towel on the floor and gets mad, accusing me of putting it there. I explained that I haven't showered since Sunday and I didn't touch his towel, I offer him a clean one...
Then he starts telling me I can't keep a man happy, I'm just like my mom, I'm a redneck woman, all kinds of stuff.
All this time I'm laying in bed trying not to cry, I'm 8 months pregnant and not feeling well anyways. He starts saying "you wouldn't even care if I walked out the door and never came back".
He went into the living room and came back with more insults.
Finally I told him I'm tired of it, Ds is trying to sleep and so am I. I told him he needs to quit and just go to work. He got mad and left the room, came right back in and said he doesn't have any cigarettes and we don't have the money to get any so he's just being mean and picking on me for no reason.
I said "well next time pick on someone your own size". He got mad and took his ring off and tried to play the victim. I told him he just needs to leave.
He left and came back, saying he forgot something.
He started crying saying he was sorry. I told him to give me Ds's carseat and leave.
Well, he never brought the carseat up but at least he left.

I'm tired of this! I hate being treated like c rap! He had been doing really well but the past week had been like this. I'm so tired of it :(
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Replies (251-254):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 51 on Aug. 7, 2013 at 11:06 AM

You can give excuses until you are blue in the face. I do those same things too. Still shower everyday. I'm not saying you are a bad person, just own up to it that it's a little bit gross. LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

1) I stay in the house literally all day.
2) I do nothing to get dirty.
3) I use wipes, not toilet paper, when I go to the restroom.
4) I put on deodorant even if I don't shower.

Quoting Anonymous:

HAH still. How much effort does it take to shower? I understand not washing your hair...but that's just plain nasty to not clean yourself at all. ESP while pregnant in the summer.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wrote this yesterday!!! I had not showered in one day, ONE!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait, I'm sorry...I didn't read anything after I saw you haven't showered in 2 days.

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Aug. 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM

?

I shower every other day. Not gross. Youd have to be a pretty nasty person to be gross just from skipping one day of showering.

Quoting Anonymous:

You can give excuses until you are blue in the face. I do those same things too. Still shower everyday. I'm not saying you are a bad person, just own up to it that it's a little bit gross. LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

HAH still. How much effort does it take to shower? I understand not washing your hair...but that's just plain nasty to not clean yourself at all. ESP while pregnant in the summer.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait, I'm sorry...I didn't read anything after I saw you haven't showered in 2 days.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 51 on Aug. 7, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I used to do that too. And you know what? It was gross. It is gross not to take a shower every day. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. no amount of arguing can dispute that. 

Quoting JDmommyJD:

?

I shower every other day. Not gross. Youd have to be a pretty nasty person to be gross just from skipping one day of showering.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Aug. 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM

ok crazy lady, ok.

Quoting Anonymous:

I used to do that too. And you know what? It was gross. It is gross not to take a shower every day. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. no amount of arguing can dispute that. 

Quoting JDmommyJD:

?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN