Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"you're a redneck woman that can't keep her man happy"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That's what dh told me this morning.
His alarm went off a 5:30, turned it off and went back to sleep.
At 6:24 I woke up and woke him up, he said "why can't I ever get up when my alarm goes off?" So I said "well, you turn it off and go back to sleep".
I told him that he had clean clothes folded on the table (I finished up that load of laundry last night after everyone was asleep so I left it on the table to put away this morning).
He goes to get his clothes, comes back and goes into the bathroom for a shower. He saw his towel on the floor and gets mad, accusing me of putting it there. I explained that I haven't showered since Sunday and I didn't touch his towel, I offer him a clean one...
Then he starts telling me I can't keep a man happy, I'm just like my mom, I'm a redneck woman, all kinds of stuff.
All this time I'm laying in bed trying not to cry, I'm 8 months pregnant and not feeling well anyways. He starts saying "you wouldn't even care if I walked out the door and never came back".
He went into the living room and came back with more insults.
Finally I told him I'm tired of it, Ds is trying to sleep and so am I. I told him he needs to quit and just go to work. He got mad and left the room, came right back in and said he doesn't have any cigarettes and we don't have the money to get any so he's just being mean and picking on me for no reason.
I said "well next time pick on someone your own size". He got mad and took his ring off and tried to play the victim. I told him he just needs to leave.
He left and came back, saying he forgot something.
He started crying saying he was sorry. I told him to give me Ds's carseat and leave.
Well, he never brought the carseat up but at least he left.

I'm tired of this! I hate being treated like c rap! He had been doing really well but the past week had been like this. I'm so tired of it :(
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:12 AM

oh so he's appealing to your emotions while preggo, how nice...

WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!!!

AND YOU STAY WHY??  YOU WANT YOUR SON TO BE JUST LIKE HIM?

Quoting Anonymous:

He didn't cry because he felt bad. He cried because he is afraid I'm going to leave.

Quoting lilyrose2011:

Everyone has off days. (Somtimes weeks) The fact thr he felt bad and cryied to you should mean somthing. For better or for worse right? Maybe he is starting to get a lil stressed that your getting so close to your due date.

elliem87
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Well he sounds like a red neck man that can't treat his woman right...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Shit i wish!! My df went to the doc got diagnosed with anxiety and depression, put on meds but refused to take them saying he shouldn't have to be on meds yo make him happy that's where I'm told I'm not doing my job and I'm just a stupid bitch. He says he's fine nothing is wrong with him yet drinks 4-5 nights a week and has severe anger issues.

Quoting niki_hubbard:

Your dh sounds like mine. He blows up over the stupidest things, then when I get mad acts like him blowing up was my fault, and he has a right to be mad at me. And, I have noticed, he will also pull they crying bit. With my dh, it is a manipulation tactic. It aways worked on his mom, so he tries it with me. Yeah, just annoys the hell out of me, because I know he is not really sad. He just wants his way..

Anyways, he went to the doctor, and was diagnosed with anxiety. He is now medicated. He is much easier to deal with when he isn't screaming and crying. We are much happier, and his road rage has even improved, lol.  Maybe ask him to make an apt?

lilyrose2011
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Even still he apologized sorta. That's gotta count for somthing. Like I said everyone had off days. It doesn't make it right to act like that. Stress can make people act and say dumb things.

Quoting Anonymous:

He didn't cry because he felt bad. He cried because he is afraid I'm going to leave.

Quoting lilyrose2011:

Everyone has off days. (Somtimes weeks) The fact thr he felt bad and cryied to you should mean somthing. For better or for worse right? Maybe he is starting to get a lil stressed that your getting so close to your due date.

Hot_Badonkadonk
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Lord. The bitches are out in full force... and, WOW, the assumptions.

It's not easy to just walk away from a marriage.  

OP - It does sound like there are some issues that need to be worked out. Maybe marriage counseling? Everyone decides what they can handle and put up with. We're all different. So, you need to figure out what it tolerable for you. Good Luck! And sorry he was being an ass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:17 AM
He followed that "apology" with name calling and insults. It's not a true apology, it's a "I'll say what I think she wants to hear so she won't leave me" type thing.

Quoting lilyrose2011:

Even still he apologized sorta. That's gotta count for somthing. Like I said everyone had off days. It doesn't make it right to act like that. Stress can make people act and say dumb things.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lilyrose2011:

lilyrose2011
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
What the hell is wrong with living in a trailer. I live in a trailer and it's in way better condition than some houses people live in.

Quoting Anonymous:

got me wondering what kinda trailer they live in

Quoting Anonymous:

you sound like a pair of ignorant rednecks

can't afford to buy a pack of cigarettes, you're too lazy to shower, you're 8 months pregnant and you think his attitude is your only problem? Sweeeeet..

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Maybe he needs to man up and not expect you to do everything. Tell him that BS stops or you are gone. No man has any reason to behave like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Shes too lazy to shower? Where did you get that from? I read she took a shower sunday. It is only first thing tuesday morning.

Quoting Anonymous:

you sound like a pair of ignorant rednecks

can't afford to buy a pack of cigarettes, you're too lazy to shower, you're 8 months pregnant and you think his attitude is your only problem? Sweeeeet..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I can't get over the part about the cigarettes. Does he smoke around you while your pregnant and your other son? Gross.  Yea he's an ass....you need to divorce him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN