Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I caught him in a lie

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
There is a website called tagged and what I got from it was it is a website you join to find fuck buddies. Anyway I found out my now ex bf had an account and I asked him about it and he said he told his friends not to put his picture up there. I knew he was lying so I created a fake profile and added him and 2 days later I got a message from him saying hey what's up call me. So for about 2 weeks I keep asking him about it until I finally got fed up with his lies and sent him a screenshot of the message and a text telling him its over and done. Am I sad that I am 7 months pregnant and am now finding this out? Yes I never wanted to be pregnant and single but do I care no. I guess when I go to the doctor in 2 weeks I'll ask for an std testing.

It's not even about him sending his number to the fake profile it's about him lying to my face about it and my intuition has never been wrong.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I've been on Tagged for years, since I was 14. It was originally like FB and Myspace. It's gone a bit to shit, for sure, but it's not a 'fucking' site.

He said 'hey whats up, call me' not 'hey ho, come suck my dick and let me be balls deep in you'.

You are deceptive, and he will probably end up better off without you.

bored-mary
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:56 AM

thats messed up

you both must be verrry young

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Have you been on there recently? That is what it has turned into. It's the fact that he doesn't know the female that he is sending his number to and then lying to me about it. If he would have been honest about it when I first found it it wouldn't have gotten to this point.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been on Tagged for years, since I was 14. It was originally like FB and Myspace. It's gone a bit to shit, for sure, but it's not a 'fucking' site.

He said 'hey whats up, call me' not 'hey ho, come suck my dick and let me be balls deep in you'.

Hot_Badonkadonk
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Eeeek! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I'm 20 he is 25

Quoting bored-mary:

thats messed up

you both must be verrry young

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I occasionally pop on to talk to some of my international friends, and buy pets (If you have any knowledge of the site, you will know of the game). I think I'm worth over 400tril now lol. It's good fun.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you been on there recently? That is what it has turned into. It's the fact that he doesn't know the female that he is sending his number to and then lying to me about it. If he would have been honest about it when I first found it it wouldn't have gotten to this point.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:04 AM

good riddance I say... after becoming a mom, bullshit nonsense like this is the last thing you want to deal with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Anytime I read a post about a lying ,cheating, man on this site the woman is always pregnant.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Maybe you shouldn't have allowed yourself to get pregnant by a man who couldn't be fully committed to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)